LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Proud of my wife

My fiance/daddy is a CNA and his job does require him to change diapers regularly, so perhaps I could shine some light on your concerns.

Yes, you would be right to think that someone doesn't want to take their work home with them, and that goes for nurses too. Especially since your wife is taking classes, the best thing you could do is be supportive of her and give her the time she needs to study, which will probably be a lot. However, this will give you quite a bit of "me" time if your experience with an SO in nursing was anything like mine that you may be able to take advantage of. Since I still wanted to be his baby and wanted him to enjoy it as well, we have set it up that we would have full daddy/baby time (bathing, diapering, feeding) every 2-3 weeks while he was in classes, but that if I wanted to engage in little activities that I can do independently like coloring, playing with my toys, taking naps in my little bed, watching preschool TV, etc. that I could do that whenever as needed. We're still sticking to that time frame now that he's working too.

Now since my daddy is wrist-deep in other people's messes most every day, naturally he doesn't want to do that when he's off the clock. Daddy and I have compromised that I can still wet my diapers, just not mess them. He still changes them, and actually enjoys it. He sees it as practice for his work and has got so good at it that I bet he could change diapers blindfolded at this point :D

Personal experiences aside, I understand you haven't told your SO yet but it sounds like you want to. One of the most important things about coming out as an adult baby to your SO is the ability to still be an adult. You can be reasoned with, you can be patient, and you can be willing to compromise. If you do intend to tell her, be flexible to what she thinks and what she's willing to do. She might not be willing to do everything you want, and what she is willing to do she may not want to do it all the time, but a few hours every other week or so where you can indulge in your little self is better than no time for it at all.

I personally believe your wife has a right to know the full you. She may very well be less receptive later on when she does start working as a nurse, which means your best opportunity to tell her would be right now. Either way, I recommend you start off slow with her. Tell her you have no expectations of her participating or needing to change you. Tell her you just want to finally be yourself around her, and that you would like her understanding and support. If/when you can get that, then go from there.

I have found out over years of conversing with women and dating them as an AB or DL, being honest from the get-go is the best advice for anyone. When you deceive a woman, their thought process is how can they trust you from then on out in my opinion. I can understand that too as if you lie about who you are from the beginning of the relationship, what else are you not telling them?

Talking to a partner after being deceptive, trying to set things rights is rough, but getting it right, might reveal that the reason she is going into nursing, is she missing feeling wanted by her children and husband, where her patients need her and it feels that need, and so would her on at home patient. I have dated nurses and all have told me that the patient fills a spot, but it's not intimate as it is with a partner and the rewards are they get to play with the toys (body parts) that they can't with patients.

Dated an RN and she loved keeping me in diapers, changing me and Dominating me while she had

• 2 weeks later...