LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you do if baby can't do #2?

82Cody

We have ways to make you poop whether you like or no like.

Take two of these and you will not be calling me in the morning !

Two of these (or even one) - Magnesium Citrate - should have Vesuvius on the run

with major explosive commode sitting ovations - that is for normal folks.

You are not normal ? Then the enema is the end to the means unless you have

a blockage with a diamond hard turd!

Now beyond the comedy of this check with a real medical person there could be

something much worse developing and life threatening !

Magnesium Citrate is found at your local pharmacy and is in a liquid form lime or lemon flavored.

Looks and drinks just like 7up with a hefty salty taste -

Now WAIT FOR IT - usually within a couple of hours you better be in hailing distance of the commode

a diaper will no doubt be inflated to full volume and perhaps dumped off of you !

I saw much "talk" but nobody gave you the right advice

1 Do not put the question on a non-medical and especially fetish site where it is a "fun" topic, forum. Treat it with the seriousness it merits. What you will get is anecdotal advice which may or may not A work or B be safe under the circumstances of the problem

2 If you are concerend to to the pharmacy where you do business (notice I wrote "pharmacy". For me a drug store is a place where the sell either dolls/dresses/tiaras or musical instruments) and talk to the pharmacist, He or she has SOME medical knowledge and may ask a few questions, like "is it very painful", "does it happen often" or the like and recommend something like a stool softener (Pericolase) or mineral oil (which does not taste bad at all) and give you instructions on what to do id that fails

Edited by Christine Daryleanne

I've been told a friend is given a baby bottle filler with very warn near hot prune juice. 2 ounces of Castor oil are mixed in and baby drinks it right down. If diaper doesn't get filled in a couple hours his legs are lifted and a fleet enema is squeezed into him. He is re-diapered and within a few minutes the diaper is full. It needs changing the rest of the day as the castor Oil starts working on him.

• 2 weeks later...

If, as Dill Pickle points out, three is no medical indications, one of the quickest methods to induce a healthy dumpy is through the use of suppositories, those little pellets for sticking up your bum.

Bisacodyl is a stimulant laxative that gets results as quickly as 15 minutes, depending on how much poop is in the lower intestines and how hydrated the person is.