LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Little Pony Boot Slippers

DailyDi

Know there are a lot of Bronies and MLP fans in the community, so wanted to share these cute boot slippers one of my suppliers just got in.

If people actually want some I can get them, but I have to buy at least 10. They would cost $20 a pair

What about width

The '2 sizes' thing accounts for normalish widths. In Mens, my perfect fit is 8 1/2 EEE but I usually wear a size 9 since cheap shoes don't come in my perfect size. Ladies 11 is just a bit tight and 12 a bit loose for me. With booties and slippers there should be a bit of stretch to help out :)

Ladies dress shoes tend toward narrow for style reasons, which is why they often complain about their feet hurting after a few hours. With pumps and heels the weight is carried on the ball of the foot, and the foot spreads over time so what fits without falling off to start will be tight later. Like bras girdles, you just go with the discomfort knowing you're looking good because of it ;) Ladies size 13 dress shoes are about as large as is normally found and only 2-3% of a production run is made in that size, so if you need larger it's going to be a specialty shop or Crossdresser's store for you. And you can't have too many shoes :P

Bettypooh

The "SmartyPanties" Calculator at the Goodies ship, made before the 16:9 screen, has a set of size conversion charts. They are gotten by choosing the RPN and pressing

• 1 month later...