LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

10-08-2015 Journal for All

DailyDi

Was sick last night so went to bed by 9. Still feeling blah this morning so taking it easy and probably going to lay back down once I make sure the world is still in order. Bambino+booster kept me dry for 12 hour night.

Sadly a true day-off is almost never possible for me.

Feeling a bit better. Had to run out with Mom to do a couple errands and had a light lunch. Back in the office now, closing diaper orders with two manufacturers

Just got home from vacation at repaid's a few hours ago :girl_happy: Now trying to get loose ends tied up before going back to work in the morning. Had on a Tena Slip Maxi from 4 AM till just a few minutes ago when it started leaking, no real problems with TSA but on the way out they did a patdown even after I explained the highlight on their screen was from a diaper because I'm incon. Had one under the laptop which everyone could see when

Was trying to relax, but my DirecTV box died, so I lost all my recorded shows! Now I have a tech coming at 8 in the morning tomorrow!

Good side is they are giving me one of those Genie boxes, so i can record five shows at once.