LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

Beautiful. I love that they are interacting as two people with no agenda as they each think. Mac is just her and Oaklee is just... well, just Oaklee.

Oak's explanation of Mac's kisses,

That's not something for you to declare. You stated what might seem obvious but is only so by societies arbitrary standards.

Oops...I posted this in the middle of the night and it was rather rude. I apologize. I "identified" as male for 60+ years, however, I've come to realize and accept that I've always been female regardless of my physical anatomy. I've also come to realize that gender is NOT binary; male, female but rather a spectrum. There is no definable attribute of maleness or femaleness; even physical anatomy is not definitive regardless of what society has told us over many, many years.

Oh yes, Oaklee was born in a male body and he certainly likes cute clothing...and to that end, is dressing more and more in girl's clothing.

Interesting dynamics, with each of them being as mixed up and confused as usual and communicating in a way that doesn't accurately portray to the other what they feel and why. As always, already sitting on edge waiting for what is to come next.