LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

Oh, this is amazing! I'm not bawling, but I don't know why. Maybe more of us should get nose bleeds and pass out for a day. I'm just so happy for Oaklee! He's become a baby girl and an adult guy and he now understands not only that relationships are OK, but they can be beautiful!!

So much here!! Lots of support from his friends and excellent to put him in the girl's room at school. It feels strange that Oaklee was concerned about dressing as himself in front of Mac's parents (thankfully - I'm hoping - talked into being himself), Mac dressing to fit her parent's view of her and NOT showing herself (which I agree is wise) and yet Mac isn't phased at all, it seems, by Oaklee's appearance!

I want to be really positive and upbeat about this, but I've got no idea how Mac's parents will take him.

(and btw... slide show??? Wha....???)

"(and btw... slide show??? Wha...???)" I know, right? That's practically prehistoric! I wonder if Mac isn't fazed by Oaklee's appearance simply because that's how she sees him in her mind all the time?

Tears again. You two are so evil, making me cry so much. What pretentious pri@&s her parents are! Ugh! I hate them. Although her Mom must have stepped in and negotiated the arrangements so Mac

It's kind of like they... well, they don't come from money. Oaklee points out, rightly so, that they're both a little bit stereotypey. And that's the point really - they don't know how to act like people with high social and economic standing, so they modeled after the ideas of what they had as kids. Like, an outsiders perspective. Very Hollywood influenced. But they have money now so who's going to argue with them?

Master, FYI, is the proper title for boys under 18, btw ^__^ as opposed to Mister or Sir.

I'll try to compose myself as I compose a response. You two have led us all over the place; so many different directions with so many possible outcomes, good and bad. You've had me curious, worried, scared stiff, amused, upset, angry, even furious, and loving. I've loved the story and I've fallen in love with Oaklee, Mac, and Azzy. Missy has been a rock and Nala, even though we don't know a whole lot about her, was what Oaklee needed when he needed it. Aunt Deb is amazing and I've love to look into the future, past the story's end to see more. This is one of those few stories I've read where I DO want to look into the future and imagine what will happen. Even tomorrow, when Mac and Oaklee appear back at her house and her mom is there. Will she know enough to tread lightly but lovingly? to let Mac be herself (and Oaklee be himself)?? I do have hope for her mom - her conversation w Deb seems very sincere and I suspect she'll really try. I worry though, that she's got too much to learn too quickly. But I could see a loose relationship develop between her and Deb if she stays around at all; not a friendship, but more of Deb stepping in and being a mentor (ironic for her lack of experience as a parent to kids, especially like Mac and Oaklee).