LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

Hmm... not sure I want to see Sayla again... unless maybe Oaklee can tell her off and send her away with her evil tail between her legs (errr... not that...)

But Oaklee, I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! I think there's a bit more work, but he's almost there. Mac had so much to do with it as well, going with her own instincts and what she'd learned about Oaklee when Missy had worked all the magic she could at that point. But she came back strong!! Missy for President!! Missy for Queen! Missy for Goddess! ...idk, but she is fantastic and deserves so much credit as well. Maybe the three could form a triumvirate; Missy could help people understand themselves better and function better, while Mac and Oaklee could go into Little space when they needed to so they would be so much stronger as adults... and they could help others find their own Little space... No, not really, but these three are just wonderful!! ...and I promise not to tell Mike either... but we've got to get Mac to the doc, too.

Nice. Good progress in some ways, but still more needed. Mac MUST get to a doctor! Oaklee still isn't totally comfortable with himself. So he tells Nala he doesn't want her talking with Mac because the last time he let someone in (Missy) he was a baby girl all afternoon... Yeah, well that was the single biggest move toward him accepting himself as he is. I think he does realize that, but he can't make the transfer to Nala.

Beautiful... Oaklee was aware that this was different and potentially weird, but having talked with Nala, this became just something natural and right. Mac let it all happen but is now a bit afraid that something will have changed. Him holding her now will make it all better, I think, because as she said, this wasn't Sayla. Neither of them would dare use the "L" word, but this was such an intimate, personal moment and done so very tenderly that it can't really be denied. For Oaklee, love is still a 4 letter word; and Mac has been starved of it also, but it is just something that is totally invasive. It just sneaks up, creeps in, takes hold. I think it's happened.

... I don't even know where to start. What a wonderful, warm, cute, <lots of other cuddly, happy, even triumphant adjectives here>... chapter.

The change in these two since the beginning of the story is light-years. Yes, Oaklee still hasn't quite figured out that getting emotional, crying, ...heavens forbid /open/ and /honest/... is not only OK but part of being close to someone else and very important to both of them. But he's cracked the ice, broken the seal, whatever. I suspect that out of this, he start getting the hint.

Holy Wow! Each of them trying to care of the other... Mac doesn't even realize how much she's taking care of herself by taking care of Oaklee...Azzy. It must be getting so scary for her. Oaklee just not understanding the dynamic within Mac right now. While it's selfless of him to want Mac to have a boy/girlfriend, it's also a huge defense mechanism against admitting his own true feelings.

I hope Riley doesn't ruin things by blabbing even innocently. We ALL need to get through 'tomorrow' and Mac's tests! The mouthwash was necessary for Mac... let's hope more so than for Oaklee... but it sure spoiled the moment.

Omg. You TW are killing me with all this cuteness! I frigging LOVE it! Rilo was cute as hell and Oaklees lil side has a name. I like azzy over olena. And I almost peed myself laughing atthe IM conversation with iaklee missy and mac. Mac sure pulled a fast one on oaklee putting him into little space, but they both needed it. Mac more I think to distract herself, to focus on him to ground herself and keep from falling apart. She almost did a few times: this doctors visit really took the Mickey out of her

well anticipating it anyway did. So oaklee is helpi g her even if he didn't realize it. And may e this date with rilo will be good for them, too. The tea party sounds fun!

loved the reference to avatar the last airbender too. Sorry for all the typos on my phone at work being bad lol.

Most definitely cute and child-like on both their parts (no pun there, btw). Beyond cute that, the waltz music is deafening! Oaklee is still living in dense-city! But Mac joined him in bathing in de-Nile. Missy, you've got your work cut out for you!!

I wonder how you two will make this all work. Whether Mac really needs to be made little or whether she needs to be able to focus on Azzy being little and taking care of her. I've bought into Mac wanting to make Azzy little to take care of her - maybe because she's afraid she IS sick && is going to need someone to take care of her when the tests come back... I guess I gotta go into my drawers and pull out my suspenders of disbelief... I trust you two... don't you /dare/ let me down!

Just when I thought we were tying up the threads to a happy conclusion-- the "denoument," if you will -- Mac & Oaklee are freed from Sayla, and they are obviously on the course to love eachother, I am so happy that there are more conflicts.

You are amazing at creating forward motion for stories, pulling the reader to the next chapter.