LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mac && Oaklee

Hiv, jesus christ! I hope to god thats just a scare tactic! I can't fucking believe that Mac could die. This has to be a scare tactic. Killing mac would literally destroy the beautiful world you two have created.

Sophie and Pudding used shocking chapter.
It Was Super Effective!
Little Lamb is Stunned.

I'm Still working out how I feel about this chapter, but it's marvellous anyway.
And there's a whole new rainbow of characters to theorize and speculate about, if I have the time I'll re-read some of the chapters (probably the whole story) and see if I can work something at least concise out.

Stunned,,, just stunned. Well, if I ever did 'like' Sayla I sure as heck don't now!! I feel bad for her - that shouldn't happen to anyone but in saying that it's a condemnation of what she's wanted to do to Oaklee and what she's done to Mac. As to HIV, etc, I'm creating my own scenario that it IS just a scare tactic from Sayla BUT that there's a strong possibility that whoever hurt Sayla used that as a scare tactic against her - and that she may truly believe it. Sadly that this might not be a scare is altogether too realistically a possibility.

Now as to 'realistically', I just can't buy Mac getting seduced in any way at any level. She's not at all thinking, "Oh, gee, this feels good..." I know/I think you're trying to walk the edge between pain and pleasure; between being forced and just being submissive. But Mac is not a sexual being at this point. She's in her head about her plan to get to Sayla and when Sayla starts the attack, a girl/anyone like Mac is going into her brain-stem and it's going to be fight or flight. Even if she's juggling between thinking her plan and fight or flight, I can't see any sexual feelings creeping in even involuntarily. Now, that said, our most excellent authors have had me nipping at their heels enough to know that even if this is a valid point, I concede and forgive for the sake of the story!! I love you two and I love your work!! And after all, in ANY good story, disbelief has to be suspended here and there. It's rather foolish to say, "Oh yeah, I suspended disbelief here, here, here, there and ... BUT this is too much to believe..." So I guess I've said this as a mild challenge for all of us to think about and comment on. After all, I think a lot of us have to come to love both Mac and Oaklee (and like many of the others... w Sayla being off somewhere to the side).

Finally - all those colors!! I do hope there's not going to be a quiz we have to pass in order to be admitted to Part 5!!<_<

Meanwhile, CHEERS for your writing so far!!!

You've got me worried about Oaklee. What did Missy say? I like that things have calmed down in terms of Sayla... mean, nasty, twisted girl!! But things aren't calm at all overall.

Special treat to find this chapter!!! Remember when you said not much 'lines and lines of texting'? Well, here it seems to work pretty well. Very interesting interplay with Missy trying to help sort things out... but that darned Oaklee and his constant denial!! There's a lot of amateur psychology I could try to pull out, but I'm sure I'd be waaay off. I am hopeful, though, that Missy is going to work some magic here.

So, lots of character developing there, Oaklee is confuse, Mac's seems to be too, but less?! And, if I got this right, she turned into ageplay?! Like further into it. Probably because of the quantum STD thing (loved that line) and Missy's trying to fix things up, but there's only so much you can do through

He's GOT to start talking straight. Not being honest - with himself even - could really destroy him. I suppose it's possible that he really doesn't know why he's so depressed.