LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ellie's Eye-Opening Experience (A Diaper Dimension Story)

Suggestion for the doctor's visit:
In "Chasing Emily". When Emily, went to the hospital for a checkup.
The nurse Brenda, caused him much pain, to Emily, with a syringe. (are mentioned, 2 boxes, of needle)
Might not know: modern syringes have, thin and resistant needles (painless)
40 years in the past, it was common to use thick needles, which caused much pain. In some, communities, and some countries still use, these thick needles, being cheaper.
In "diaper dimension":
The nurses, using thin needles with real children. But thick needles with Littles, for inducing weeping, and have a reason to punish,
Katie could get angry if someone tries to use thick needles in Ellie. And demand that give him the treatment, normal for a real girl. (this includes using a normal thermometer, instead of a rectal thermometer)

Parts of this chapter might seem a bit 'edgy', but I tried not to get too much so. Plus, Ellie's an adult (well, physically/chronologically, anyway), so...

------------------------------------------------

As the car pulled into a parking space and shut off, Ellie felt a little nervous in her car-seat. Yet again she was going to be seen all diapered and dolled up by lots of people she didn

I am glad the check-up was "thorough" not that I suspected anything less. I am also glad Katie had to help soothe her a bit during parts of it. I do admit part of me would like to see Ellie get a little sick and have to deal with her temp at home a bit. I am also still curious as to what will happen with the romance of Katie and Gregory as well as Katie's brother moving closer or a run in with the Talons. It is interesting the subject of her eye keeps coming up while obviously noticeable, I wonder if we might see an infection or problem arise at any point? I really enjoyed this update and cannot wait to see where the story leads next. I am also wondering if Ellie's diet will be changing a little more or anymore regression items will occur. Also is there any chance of daycare or babysitter in her future?

Just a quickie to close out Day 4.

---------------------------

Ellie felt a little sleepy as she sat on the big comfy couch, watching the ending credits for a show about a certain fellow who lived in a pineapple under the sea. It was 9:59 according to the digital clock on the cable-box. She leaned back, shifting in her seat, letting out a tiny little coo at the embarrassing but pleasant comfort of her soft, thick, puffy, powdered diaper (presently one with little pink flowers on it). She felt the couch shift a little as her

I am looking forward to the delivery of the items and I am wondering if Gregory will be showing up to help. I do like the quick update where she admits she is still embarrassed but is happy. Will she ever wear some more gender neutral clothes or are they always going to be frilly dresses? Looking forward to the next item, especially when she is placed into the baby swing thing...should be interesting.

Day 5 begin

---------------------------------------

Ellie let out a quiet sigh, hands up by either side of her head, suckling softly on her pacifier, as she was laid on her back on the changing table, still feeling relaxed from being bathed (as well as blushing faintly from when Katie scrubbed, rinsed, and towel-tried her butt and privates). She let her little legs and butt be lifted, hearing the familiar crinkling as Katie opened up a new diaper and placed it underneath, powdering it. Then she let out a soft squeak and a tiny giggle at the embarrassing yet pleasant and soothing feel of baby powder being sprinkled all over her soft, sensitive little bottom. She felt her butt being lowered onto the waiting diaper, laid down atop the soft, puffy, thick, powdered padding, and she let out a squeak/coo as her privates were baby powdered, and then going up her abdomen and lower belly to just below her navel, and the insides of her upper thighs. Finally, the thick, puffy, soft, amply powdered, super-comfy was taped on nice and snug; Ellie let out a soft sigh of content comfort, blushing as she wiggled around a little to hear and feel her diaper. Katie gently patted the front and crotch a few times.

I do agree with diapers ton many points. It is definitely something I also wonder about regarding her easy acceptance and the loss of control so soon. I am also glad to see that Greg is becoming more involved and I wonder when a babysitter will be needed for a date night? Of course that might also occur when Katie's brother moves in next door...I do love this story and look forward to it as well. The other objects Katie purchased will be fun to read about and I still do want Ellie to resist, fuss or something along those lines. Although I have every intention to read this story whether or not it occurs. Great job again!

Another good chapter and I love the quick update factor! I wonder what other goodies might be in store for Ellie. Also is she going to start taking naps at all especially given the new swing? Or getting any "urges" sometimes seen in these stories? I look forward to more.

...Man, some of the Diaper Dimension stories seem to be fading out - "Duality" and "The Promise" are no longer on Page 1 of the Story-Time forum, for instance, and "Wrong Is Wrong" has gone totally silent and seems to have vanished (or maybe just fallen back farther than Page 2, which is far as I just quick-checked).

Anyway, here have some moar:

----------------------------------------------

The past several hours had been very relaxing and comfortable for little Ellie. After a little more time in the

I am surprised Ellie didn't let out a more babyish response but it was for her I guess so far given the circumstances. I think I would have started crying though. I am glad to see the wide variety of things Katie bought for Ellie, especially considering the rather "squishy" situation she found herself in. I also noted the disappearance or lack of updates to the diaper dimension stories and wish they would return. The diaper dimension is easily my favorite genre of stories. I enjoy reading your story partially do to its different take on the dimension. I still would like to see some rebellion and maybe some talons making a small entrance again but I look forward to any update you want to provide!

I wonder if Ellie is ever going to let herself fully regress? My baby side would have been sobbing after that ordeal, lol. I guess that's the difference though! She's not an AB, so she's naturally going to fight regressing way

I hope the answer is yes as this is a great story and has loads of potential. I wonder if at some point if Ellie will be placed into a daycare or her mommy will join a play group of some sort. I do look forward to future updates and I really enjoy the quick updates.

Ultimately I'd love to hear whether Ellie's acceptance of her baby status was spurred on by anything artificial - breast milk, drugs in her food, some form of hypnotic suggestion or whatever. Perhaps tears would have been appropriate when she messed.

Okay, I got the permission to use a certain pair of characters in my story. This post is kinda short, since it's just the setup and introduction.

-----------------------

Ellie let out a soft, content sigh as she was laid down on the changing table of her bedroom/nursery, feeling nice & clean in the wake of her usual morning bath. Katie smiled as she stood over the Little; Ellie had some light and life in her big, innocent-looking blue eye, and a cute little rosy pink tinge to her cheeks (probably residual from when her butt and her privates were gently but thoroughly washed, rinsed, and dried during and after her bath) that made her even cuter.

Awesome seeing those two in your story! I think so far they are pretty good but I don't remember Emily being in such an outfit, but they really only commented mainly on the one after she was fully taken at the end of the story. I am very curious as to how this will play out and will reserve my questions for a little later in your story. I do wonder if Chase will recommend the school at all where Emily went or anything else along those lines. Again I am glad to see the update and those two characters. Looking forward to more!