LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why does my profile say I'm a Male?

I value my privacy a good deal, and when possible I avoid filling out information about my "real life" self online if it isn't required. And so I left the selection of gender empty. But when looking at my profile beneath "Profile Information", it seems to autocorrect to Male, which I am not. Is there a way I can fix it so that it can be blank?

I'm seeing "I Am a....Girl" under your avatar but you're right- even with nothing entered your profile says "male" :o Another update glitch I'm afraid, and one that Invision may have to fix if we can't. Till we get a grip on this you might want to select "Not Telling" in that field as an alternative ;)

Bettypooh

Is this a required field for the software, not site? If so I guess seeing as most of the site is predominately Male it would be a standard default. I don't seem to recall that it had to be filled out to join from before. But perhaps to avoid this we make it a mandatory field and they choose the opt out "Not Telling" to circumvent any further problems?

IIRC, it wasn't a required field before the upgrade.

If it is going to auto-select it should show it's choice in the box so that people know what it is and can change it if they wish to. Alternately (and my preference) is to not have it required as it no longer has enough options for all of us: It is reinforcing the concept of 'binary gender' and I don't like that at all :bash: