LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Ever Have Problems With Abaip?

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with ABAIP? I placed an order on Tuesday September 5th. I received an email saying that the order was received and would ship out on Thursday. It was being shipped to my PO. Box. Over 3 weeks have passed now and I still haven't received my order. I've sent 3 emails and have left 4 voice mails, all of which have gone unanswered. I'm very surprised by this as ABAIP usually gets high praise for customer service. I hope everyone is OK. Regardless, I still don't have my order and $83 is $83 and if it doesn't get resolved soon I'll have the CC charges reversed. It's very possible that it's lost in the mail but to ignore my calls and emails completely raises a great deal of concern. Has anyone had this experience with them before?

Can't say I've ever had a problem with ABAIP, Brian is my#1 source for my diapers. The only problem I see is that you are having yours to a PO Box and he usually ships UPS (that might be a problem) As for you not getting a response from him that is unusual, when I've had to contact him, he has gotten back to me normally with in 36hrs.

Can't say I've ever had a problem with ABAIP, Brian is my#1 source for my diapers. The only problem I see is that you are having yours to a PO Box and he usually ships UPS (that might be a problem) As for you not getting a response from him that is unusual, when I've had to contact him, he has gotten back to me normally with in 36hrs.

He does ship to PO Boxes (there's a reasonable additional charge) and I've placed a few orders through him before going to the PO Box without incident. The fact that I don't have my order yet doesn't bother me so much (stuff happens every now and then and based on my experience this is out of the norm) but what does concern me is the lack of communication.

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has ever had problems with ABAIP? I placed an order on Tuesday September 5th. I received an email saying that the order was received and would ship out on Thursday. It was being shipped to my PO. Box. Over 3 weeks have passed now and I still haven't received my order. I've sent 3 emails and have left 4 voice mails, all of which have gone unanswered. I'm very surprised by this as ABAIP usually gets high praise for customer service. I hope everyone is OK. Regardless, I still don't have my order and $83 is $83 and if it doesn't get resolved soon I'll have the CC charges reversed. It's very possible that it's lost in the mail but to ignore my calls and emails completely raises a great deal of concern. Has anyone had this experience with them before?

Hi, Yes I have after 6 weeks of problems wit Brian I went over to XP Medical.. haven't has a single hiccup, missed shipment order or late ship since. :Crylol:

GTMHP

Well all I can say is that the onetime I had an issue Brian fixed it immediately and even compensated for the shipping charges. Maybe Brian is not well or something else happened but of the dozen times i've ordered from them it's always been on time! That said, I haven't ordered from them in a few months so maybe something has happened since then. But honestly Brian (the owner) is a good guy.

Ive also had problems there, as a matter of fact I ordered some ATN's on the 6th of September and finally got them on the 29th of September and also when I had placed a order end of june there I ran into the same exact situation where it took almost 4 weeks to ship them out to me. However, in Brains defense, both times I ordered it was near or just after a holiday and also both times he told me he was out of stock, the first ones I ordered were attends 10 :). He did send me a email and also responded to my emails in a timely manner and seems to be a pretty nice person as well. I think I just placed my orders at the most inconvient of times, gotta schedule my diaper orders better maybe.

I was ordering from Brian at ABAIP for a long time until I finally switched to XPmedical. I think there were about three or four different times where he had either forgotten to put the shipment in or something. Either way I had to email him a couple of times to find out what the problem was. He was always very good about fixing the error and his customer service in general is outstanding (He gave me free samples when I was curious about a new product) but diaper orders are usually a very timely thing and I need to know that the dipes will be there when they're supposed to be there.

I was ordering from Brian at ABAIP for a long time until I finally switched to XPmedical. I think there were about three or four different times where he had either forgotten to put the shipment in or something. Either way I had to email him a couple of times to find out what the problem was. He was always very good about fixing the error and his customer service in general is outstanding (He gave me free samples when I was curious about a new product) but diaper orders are usually a very timely thing and I need to know that the dipes will be there when they're supposed to be there.

Try here they are who i buy from and they under sell brian.

http://diapersrus.4t.com/index.html

Looks like I'm not alone. I gave him plenty of chances to contact me. I do hope he's OK but it's been a month now and he hasn't returned any of my calls. The CC charges are now in dispute, after I fill out some paperwork the charges will be fully reversed. Fortunately there's a local brick and mortar that I can get Tena Supers from for the night. I guess I'll try DiapersRUs or XP Medical for my next order. Thanks everyone.

XP Medical is really good...i havent had any problems with them whatsoever...

My only gripe with XP is that they grossly overcharge for PO Box shipments. A case of Molicare Super Pluses qualifies for USPS Priority Mail without oversize requirements (under 70 pounds and and (((H+W) * 2) + L) is less than or equal to 84 inches (comes in at 82 when I measured it) which means priority should cost a flat rate of $4.05. They want over $30.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had a problem with Brian, in fact I ordered some more Molicares tonight from him.

If my order gets lost I'm in trouble since I only have enough Molicare's till next weekend. I wear Attends during the work week since I sleep less.

Phil

Hi,

Just an update, I did finally receive an email from Brian after the CC company reversed the charges. He claims he did try to call me without success. I checked my incoming call histroy online and have not received any calls from Kentucky at the number I left when I had previously called so I remain skeptical however it's also worth noting that he did not have to contact me at all after the fact but he did. Better late than never however I wished I had received an email or call from him before I had to call the CC company. There are of course two sides to every story. He claims he had tried to contact me but was unable to and that he'd have been happy to reship to a physical address or refund my money. He also mentions that he's had several shipments to PO Boxes lost via USPS and unfortunately will no longer be shipping to PO Boxes as a result.

In the interest of being fair I thought I should post an update.