LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Missing my bear :(

My bear's name is Miss Cuddles and I actually bought her for Mommie when we first got together but took her over so I'd always have a piece of Mommie with me to cuddle with.

It is so hard to be separated from ones teddy i really feel for you. But at least she is in the best place for a full recovery.

I recently went to stay with my bio mum & dad and took my Oscar with me as always, but i was headed on retreat straight after so Oscar came with me, This is the first time i have taken him on retreat with me, and the first time i have slept well whilst on retreat. So in future i won't neglect him again.

Just an abby who luvs his teddy.:baby_smiley3:

Many blessings.

Maly.

I feel your pain. I'm on a trip in Hawaii and couldn't bring my bear due to baggage limitations. I'll be back home tomorrow though, and can't wait to be back in my own bed with my bear too.

• Like 1

Mommy is wrong this time round ;)

Happiness is priceless and if it only costs $300 to have it for 12 more years that's actually a really cheap price. There is no replacing that which is special to us even with an identical item; the feelings and memories will not be the same :( It may be good in it's own way but it won't be the same and that's what matters here. Glad the 'doctor' is going to help your friend stay around awhile longer for you :)

Can't wait to see the pics!

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I just spent 5 days away from Puffy and it was horrible. I got home last night and it was the first night I didn't wake up 20 times. I can't imagine two weeks but they did a beautiful job.

No offense and certainly glad you two are back together and she is looking quite the new Bear! ( I did have a giggle thinking about the "Ted" movie after he was restuffed) Anyway I am certainly thinking of taking up a new hobby/job. I just redid our couch cushions and had all Foam custom cut for just over $100 granted not the family friend, but the price difference is staggering for what both jobs were a 10 minute job, materials needed and labor. Luckily I didn't have to ship the couch :P

Edited by Repaid1

No offense and certainly glad you two are back together and she is looking quite the new Bear! ( I did have a giggle thinking about the "Ted" movie after he was restuffed) Anyway I am certainly thinking of taking up a new hobby/job. I just redid our couch cushions and had all Foam custom cut for just over $100 granted not the family friend, but the price difference is staggering for what both jobs were a 10 minute job, materials needed and labor. Luckily I didn't have to ship the couch :P

Well I think it took them more than 10 minutes to fix Cuddles.