LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boyfriend is out of town...you know what that means!

He's been gone for a few days now. I'm sitting at home alone and thinking I should run to Walmart to pick up some necessities. He won't be home for another 2 weeks or so. I need some convincing before I go buy some diapers, though. Convince me I won't regret it by telling me your favorite diaper experience!

well heres my try. if you go buy diapers you wont have to get up during a movie, and you may get a better sleep at night, i know i sleep better padded up. i hope this helps convince you. if i was closer i would hang out with you too lol.

I totally would if I were you. Now is the perfect time. Whenever I know I'll have the place to myself for a bit, I always get a pack of depends and some baby powder. I can chill out in just a shirt and a nice tight diaper and relax. It feels like pure freedom. I didn't get the opportunity too much so when it's there, I always go for it. Especially since it's the weekend. There's no better time than now. Just my opinion. You won't regret it, especially if you're itching to do it. Get it out of your system until the next time comes around:-).

• 1 month later...

He's been gone for a few days now. I'm sitting at home alone and thinking I should run to Walmart to pick up some necessities. He won't be home for another 2 weeks or so. I need some convincing before I go buy some diapers, though. Convince me I won't regret it by telling me your favorite diaper experience!

No offense, but even I have been very surprised to see how little people notice things that are so blaringly obvious to us. Chances are she did see or hear your diaper (or possibly smelled) , but really didn't realize you were diapered. Hence the reason why her usual smile and look on her

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know of any good store brand diapers. I've seen them at goodwill and thrift stores have had some decent higher end brands. Anything sold at a store that someone would recommend would be appreciated. But keep in mind that I only wear heavy absorbancy stuff. But I recommend you order online.