LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What About Cartoon Panties?

Kari

Now I can show off my butt and it is on topic :rolleyes:

HPIM1408.jpg

Those are kewl and you seem to fit in them well too.

Sometimes I go all out and shave my legs, etc. so I look and feel real sissy.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes i would love them,tom and jerry for me or boss cat maybe i am just giving my age away,but i think adult cartoon panties would be a very big seller.

And no doubt would take a lot of us back to our childhood,and the sort of underwear that we used to wear,when we first came out of diapers,but now we all want to get back in to them.

Before I got to the point where diapers were necessary, I was both smaller :blush: and beginning to buy and wear girl's print panties instead of women's :) Ebay searches got me a few in size XL and 14-16 ;) That compares to a women's size 4-5. I too miss wearing panties but I have to be realistic- I don't have that choice anymore :rolleyes: I still wear panties over a pull-up for 'max discretion mode' as that conceals diaper bulges very well B) but it's not the same as wearing only panties :( I did see some newer cartoon prints such as Dora the Explorer and Little Mermaid :D

It is likely that someone will someday offer cartoon panties in adult sizes :thumbsup: but they will probably be priced somewhere in the stratosphere :angry2: Until then, if you're on the smaller side, check Ebay for the occasional listings under "girls panties" and clicking on the largest sizes to filter your results. You may just get lucky!

Bettypooh

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow!

This looks like one of my first postings from 2005.

There was a picture of my adult sized, but little girl style Care Bear panties.

I still have them hid away somewhere and maybe a few pics as well.

I'll try to repost them if I can find them.

I must of been rather insecure compared to now.

Although, I won't show my face, I would show myself wearing a pair.

But I also don't want to gross anyone out. :P