LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Going To Be Around For A While

Some of you already know this, but I figured I would post it anyway.

I am going back to university tomorrow and am not going to have internet access at the house I am moving into for a while at least. I'm not sure how long it is going to be. It could be anything from a week to a month and a half.

I am hoping that I will still be able to come on here occasionally using the computers at the university, but it won't really be that often.

On a good note, it gives some of you a chance to close the gap on the post count :P.

And I am going to be around for the rest of the day, and I should get chance to come on tomorrow morning before I leave.

Take care Sunshine, Will miss you.

It will give me time to catch up on whats happening to Hannah in your story, only started reading it 3 weeks ago, and upto page 12. Very good so far :)

Hope you get your internet connection up soon

Chloe

Sunshine best wishes on your start of the fall quarter. I hope things go great for you, we'll be here patiently waiting for alittle "Sunshine" in our lives! I'll try to catch up only 2000 posts and I'll pass ya :P

Your friend, Timmy

Thanks for the messages guys.

Dolly, no need for the tears. I will be back in the cosy corner before you know. And it gives you a chance to watch the Notebook.

Chloe, I hope you enjoy my story.

Repaid, you will get there one day I'm sure :P.

Oh and diamondback, the good news is that I am not going to have much else to do, so will probably have a lot of time to write more of both of my stories.

Take care Sunshine, Will miss you.

It will give me time to catch up on whats happening to Hannah in your story, only started reading it 3 weeks ago, and upto page 12. Very good so far :)

arib03.jpg

Chloe

:o

I just used a special scan on your post. This will not work. Let Sunshine go!

You got me worried now bayb, didnt think anyone would be able to crack the code ;)

I`ll have to find a harder code to crack.

p.s. Dont let anyone else know what any of the other posts mean. :)

Hugs Chloe