diapernh

How far  

57 members have voted

1. 1. will you drive to attend a AB party

• 1 Hour
    • 2 Hours
    • 3 Hours
    • 4 or More hours

I am thinking about hosting a party, but I live out of the main stream metro areas, and everybody says oh it is too far... but when i move it one direction then it is too far for others. You cannot make people happy. So Tell me, just how far would one drive for an AB party.

Farthest I ever drove was 8 to 9 hours

Any party info (if i decide to host one) will be on diapernh.com

• 10 months later...

I know this is an old poll but I have to say. I think I will have to go to a party before I get anyone interested in changing me or treating me like a baby. Maybe I could meet up with a cute little mommy that would be interested in me. Take care of me in the way that I would like. I'm just to scared to go to one. Looks like I'll be all alone until the end. :(

Baby Jay NY

For the last two years I have attended baby camp. One year was 400 miles each way and the other 950 each way. These were multiday events and well worth the drive to get to them.

Froggy

Considering the price of gas, I can't see driving more than a couple of hours one way.

I willl agree there, the time i drove 8 hours each direction was when gas was in the low $2 range.

I am hosting a party on sept 22, 2007 in bellefontaine, oh

details are at diapernh.com or www.ohioabdl.com

I did have friends at around the halfway mark to the Wyoming camp. I also have done other things along the way like stop for a narrow gage steam train excursion.

One has to choose to do things like go to camp. I would rather spend the money on gas to go to camp than eat out a lot, smoke, go to bars, pay for broadband, etc. I also drive an economy car and have gotten over 40 mpg each trip. So it is not that expensive. And with friends, most into diaper play, along the way that eliminates most motel bills too. We must choose what we want to do and give up other activities to fund them.

Froggy