LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby girl is having a tantrum

My baby girl is starting to try to make big choices. She told me her parents where having a cook out this weekend and we are invited, which is great. She doesn't want to wear her diapers, and she's thowing a fit because I said she had too. It was agreed upon that these where the choices I would make(24/7 for baby girl). She went the whole weekend at the biggest mall in the world wearing a diaper and nobody noticed but she's feaking out now. I'm afraid to give in because she will come to expect it every time she throws a tantrum. Should I stand my ground or give in.

Clothe back pull-up, safe word, all good advice. My favorite though is the spanking. I think before we leave, I'll spank her, and then let her use a pull up. If she is still uncomfortable, I'll let her take it off. Should spank her again when we get home for good measure. Of course I'll have to send her to bed without any grown-up play time. Don't want her to forget who is in charge.

Yes, I think she should wear them, but on the other hand if that on the hard to do list and safety word used then agree to her in part, yet pull ups kinds that are discreet to wear and yet it for protection of leaks, for the real baby look can be as it for home time and outing that need be, as for some outings, I agree to no draw attention to her diapers for that just not need to be seen in public, unless she into humiliation style of BDSM for that only if she is comfortable for that with it knowing for trust building you can challenge her too your needs to be meet, yet help her keep it in a comfort area that grow together from mutual trust yet after get home back into real diapers

also agree to spanking and in charge that why you the Mommy and Mistress a great one for her she bless to have you as her mommy and Mistress I thank you for the privilege of knowing you Mistress Becky

Communication, simple as that. There is no right or wrong answer here, but whatever you end up doing, it should be agreed upon by both parties. This is a relationship, a dynamic, and the thoughts of the sub are just as important as the dominant. Safe words, pre-negotiation, constant communication, limits, etc. All of those are ways people use to communicate these types of things so that they do not have to "break character" in the dynamic, ya know?

Communication is essential. We talk constantly especially after something new is tried. She has told me she is ok with me putting her into humiliating position but please not in front of friends and not family. I just haven't work my self up for it yet. She wants me in total control, which I think is why she's just thowing a fit instead of just coming out and saying no. Seeing how far I can be pushed, I guess. I'll give a little, but she will have to be reminded of who is in charge. I know it isn't easy being an ab, but being an ab's mommy isn't easy either (but it is fun).

• Like 1

You only posted here for the first time one week ago, and in that time you seem to have gone from 0 to 24/7 all in... You don't think its more wise to take it slow and build it up rather than just going all in so you can establish limits and boundaries, etc?

I cannot stress the importance of the safeword. However, the safeword is useless unless both the sub and dom acknowledge when it is used. The dom cannot see their sub in distress and disregard when the safeword is used. If I was throwing a tantrum anytime id expect a spanking no doubt.

YOU ARE IN CHARGE. If you both agreed and there was no discussion of hard limits, then it is finally your decision. She may be throwing a tantrum to test your authority, similar to a toddler tantrum when mommy says NO. Communicate and reassure your baby that you would never do anything to harm her or embarrass her, unless she wants to test her limits. You could tell any nosey family member that she started having leaks and to protect her clothing, you and her agreed to have her wear protection. Urge, Stress and other types of incontinence are very prevalent with women, especially those after child bearing years.

Honestly, I'd say that unless you want to put a big strain on your relationship, you give in on this one. A crowded mall, filled with strangers who only care about themselves and rarely pay close enough attention to other people to notice a diaper is one thing...family, people who know her and are familiar with her body and her appearance, is something else entirely. If she's too scared to do it, don't force it. Or try suggesting a compromise...get something like the Always Discreet pull ups instead of a thick diaper so that she is padded, but it's less noticeable.

We've been together almost three years. I've always been the dominate one but her confessing the diaper thing was totally new. We have two safe words, one to end all, and one because she may need to say something, or something needs to be changed and then game on. In the almost three years together, she has never used it. The whole being her mommy (which I love being) has me doing a lot of second guessing because I don't what to screw up what we have. I jump into thinks sometimes head first and don't slow down. The 24/7 diapers for example, I read that people do it, looked like fun, and did it. Out come could have been different, a lot worse, but never considered any negative affects. Been thinking that I need to slow down and really take a good look at the situation. Don't want to move backwards but let things level out for a while.

She did get a spanking when she got home. Think it surprised her. I let her lay in my lap after her spanking, about half latter, she rolled over, looked at me and said she wants to wear a diaper to the cook out. I already told her she didn't have to, pull ups would be fine, so I really think she just wanted to know the boundary. It may still be a pull up. I don't want an embarrassing situation happening, not screwing up three years.

Ghats wonderful Cindy's Mommy, three years a long time, I do hope you both together many more ears, Cindy so lucky to have u for as a mamma sorry if my mind half in baby mood but it happens i gant contool it any way you shows rules and love together that gate okay thata all i nap time thanku Mistress Becky fur sharing u joys wiff us

The family cook out went great. My baby girl wore her diaper and nobody noticed. It's really easy to hide it with her because it's normal for her to wear skirts and dresses. Maybe next time she will listen to mommy and not throw one of her little tantrums.