LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Nurse Cherie: A Weekend Stay In The Hospital

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, not a chapter...

Just want to tell all of you THANK YOU for your enthusiasm and encouragement... it truly means a lot to me. But.... well, things have been very up-and-down in my RL, and I haven't been able to wrap my creative center around the story for a few weeks... regardless of how badly I want to tell the remainder of tale for you all. Damned writer's block! :( I've got it all outlined-- there's still some true parts to tell, and then I wanted to sail off into some fun fiction-- but I seem to have fallen off the creative bike, for a bit.

I'm still jotting down unconnected scenes and ideas, though... I promise that you haven't seen the last of lovely Cherie, my friends... ;)

Again, thank you all so much... This is the most writing I've done (and had the most fun with) in better than 20 years... I'm glad I can share it with you, and thrilled that you're clamoring for more!

wv

Ok, I couldn't tease you guys like that...! Here's a little bit for you.

---------------------

Tuesday morning was rainy and cool when I left to meet Cherie at Starbucks, just before ten. I was halfway out the door when I suddenly realized I'd forgotten to put on a diaper as she had instructed me to do-- I was so focussed on just seeing her again! I quickly went back inside and put on one of my own XPlus's-- I didn't want to use the one she'd left me, with her unexpected little note written on it; I was keeping that one as a souvenir! After pulling on the soft polka-dot plastic pants she'd left me, I pulled on my jeans, dashed out the door again, and hauled ass down the road.

I pulled into the parking lot half expecting to see her already waiting there, but I didn't see her anywhere. She wouldn't be standing around outside in the rain anyway. I jogged to the entrance and entered the store, the rich aroma of fresh-ground java filling the air, and quickly scanned the tables. The place was half-empty-- a few college-age students bent over laptops, a couple business people reading the newspaper, a pair of housewives with a stroller by their table. But no Cherie; apparently, she hadn't arrived yet. I went to the counter and ordered up a vanilla Frappuccino, bought a paper from the counterside box, and took a table by the front windows to wait. Overhead, cool South African jazz drifted down from the ceiling.

The day before, the results of my stress test had all came back ok; I hadn't been having a heart attack. In fact, nobody could find any reason for the mysterious pain I'd had in my arm Friday night. But in any event, my doctor told me to stay home from work for the rest of the week, and check back with him towards the coming weekend. This wasn't a problem; I'd just paid all my monthly bills, and still had a bit of lawn left in the bank... so a few days off would be nice.

Especially with this sudden development with Cherie.

Man... I still couldn't wrap my head completely around what had happened! It was impossible to remember that all of it had happened in a hospital. The utter perfection of the experience, far beyond any of my wildest imaginings, could have taken place in a secretive AB/DL fantasy room somewhere. And the woman who'd delivered this experience to me... Cherie-- raven-haired, achingly gorgeous Cherie-- was a woman that a guy could only dream to have by his side! Looking out at the rainy parking lot, my mind could still see her in the darkness of the hospital room... her dark eyes shining, full red lips whispering gently to me, the curves of her body under her snug nurse's uniform.

And here I was, waiting to meet her for the first real time.

That I was actually going to see her again-- and that she wanted to see me-- was more than I could have ever hoped for. Never before had I so looked forward to meeting a woman! This was high school, all over again-- I was expectant, anxious, and giddy all at once. I couldn't read my paper, kept looking out the window for her-- and if I actually drank this sugary high-test coffee, my head would probably explode.

But of course, it was more than just knowing I was meeting a beautiful woman that made this such a unique occasion. The reason why she wanted to see me again, and I wanting to meet her... the common, secret bond we'd discovered in each other, over the weekend: That took my expectation to a whole, unmeasureable level. It was gigantic, crazy; there was no way to work with it. I tried to relax, ignore the amazing circumstances of this meeting, and just try to treat it as it was, on the most basic level: I'd met a woman I liked, and we were meeting for coffee.

That was the mindset I was trying to get to-- casual, calm, adult, not a nervous high-school kid-- when Cherie walked into the store.

I saw her, and my casual calm teetered over the abyss.

Oh. My. God.

In the hospital, dressed in her nurse's uniform, she'd been a vision of cool, distanced beauty; clearly hot, unquestionably desireable... but with a reminder of professional unapproachability as well. But now...

Cherie strolled in, and glanced around the store. Saw me, and smiled with a little wave; I returned the smile and wave, gazing at her.

She was wearing a soft black short leather jacket, shining lightly with raindrops; a small fringed-suede purse hung from her shoulder. Beneath, she wore a light blue silk blouse, partially unbuttoned; her jeans were a pair of faded old and tight 505's, hugging the lovely curves of her hips. On her feet were a pair of black low heels-- not full-on stillettos, but just high enough to be comfortable and lift the shape of her long legs nicely.

She saw me looking at her, and winked; her eyes were even more dark and gorgeous than I'd remembered. She'd done her lips with a dark, smouldering red, and her long dark hair was now pulled back in a thick flowing ponytail with a banana clip, spilling over the shoulder of her leather in a lovely, luxuriant cascade.

I fought to remain cool. It was difficult.

Oh my God, look at her, my brain gasped. She's so fucking gorgeous...!

...And she's come here to see YOU!

I lounged casually at the table, trying not to show the chaotic overjoyed expectancy crashing around in my mind. Casually sipped my coffee. She turned to the barista, placing her order. I casually enjoyed the view... noticing the hinted lines of her bikini panties dimpling faintly through her tight faded jeans.

Ok, Mark.. just breathe.

Jesus.

Cherie paid for her coffee, and I watched her stroll over to me. Her eyes were focussed on me-- that sweet, mischievious little smile on her lips... and as I rose to greet her, I briefly saw the two businessmen watching her, avidly-- their eyes obviously relishing the smooth sensual sway of her ass as she strolled past.

Uh-huh... yeah, guys. Pretty hot, isn't she. I looked back at her, and unhesitantly took her into my arms.

"You made it," I whispered into her ear.

She held me tight. "Yes," she said. Then she stood back, her arms still around my waist. "I was nervous, but... I wanted to see you again."

My heart did a flying triple Salchow, sudden and warm in my chest. Then her scent drifted into my nostrils; the sweet, maddening tickle of baby powder. Her eyes looked up at me, dark and soft.

"I'm so glad you're here, Cherie," I said, and stood back, giving her a once-over for her benefit. "God, you look great. Come on... sit." I pulled out a chair for her.

"Thanks," she said softly. She slipped out of her leather and hung it on the back of the chair, and sat opposite me.

"How long have you been waiting?" she asked.

I shook my head. "Not long... just about ten minutes."

"Sorry I'm late," she said. "I overslept."

I shook my head again. "You're not late... it's just ten now," I glanced at my cell. "And besides... you probably needed the extra sleep," I looked at her. "You worked a hell of a lot of hours, this weekend."

She nodded. "Yeah I did," she agreed... and then smiled. "But I had a really nice patient on my floor, so that made it easier." She took a sip of her coffee, looking at me over the rim of the cup.

I chuckled. "I had a really nice nurse, too."

"Well, it's nice how those kind of things work out sometimes," she grinned.

"Yes... well, I hope so," I looked back at her.

She paused, and then her eyes registered the meaning. She smiled and looked down at her coffee cup for a moment. Then, in a low voice, she asked: "Are you wearing what I left you...?"

"Yes. Well, no," I replied.

She looked puzzledly amused. "Yes well no?" she repeated. "Well, which is it?"

I looked around at the surrounding tables. One of the college kids was only two tables away, and could probably overhear us despite the bustle of the store and the overhead music. I got up and scooted my chair over to beside Cherie, and sat down beside her. She smiled, and turned towards me. I leaned in and whispered, "I'm wearing the plastic pants, but one of my own diapers... I want to save the one you left me."

Her hand touched the back of my neck, holding me close. "Awww," she replied softly. "Isn't that sweet." Still holding me close, her hand slid down my back and I felt her peek a finger under my untucked t-shirt and into the back of my jeans. The way I was bent towards her, my back hidden from anybody's sight, she could easily feel the top of the soft plastic pants just underneath my belt. "Good boy!" she cooed quietly, quickly readjusting my t-shirt again. "You did what Mommy told you to do... what a good boy you are." She wrapped her arms around me, and gently kissed my cheek.

In her embrace, my head spinning with gratitude and happiness, I saw one of the businessmen a few tables behind her looking over at us. No, looking at me-- getting to hold this stunningly beautiful woman. A distinct look of envious longing was on his face.

I grinned and took Cherie's face in my hand, looking into her magnificent brown eyes for a moment. Then I slowly leaned in to kiss her... and to my surprise she welcomed me in, with her hand at the back of my head. Her lips were soft and warm, her breath sweet and tasting of coffee. I felt her hand caressing my chest for a moment, and then she slowly backed away. "Mmmm," she purred, her eyes fine and feline, eyeing me.

Mr Businessman brusquely shook his newspaper and turned the page, now trying to ignore what must have been a quite-frustrating scene for him.

Cherie was aware of none of that. "So," she leaned back. "How did your tests come out...?"

I sat back and nodded. "Fine, Cherie," I replied. "Stress test was good, everything was great." I then gave her a summary of the results; being an informed advocate of my own health, I'd always pushed for information from my doctors and was now able to give Cherie information she could use. She nodded approvingly and asked questions of her own, which I answered as best as I could. The final outcome was, as I've said, that nobody could diagnose what my Friday-night symptoms were; but Cherie was relieved that the episode, whatever it had been, hadn't been anything apprently serious or threatening.

"Well, that's good to hear, hon," she said, and touched the side of my face. "You have a follow-up with your cardiologist?"

"Friday," I assured her. "And he told me to take the rest of the week off, too."

"Really," she said. "How's your boss feel about that...?"

I nodded again. "My boss is great," I replied. "It's summer-- slow season. He said take all the time I need."

Cherie grinned, appreciatively. "Wow, that's great, Mark." She eyed me for a moment, and then her grin curled into that soft, foxy smile.

"I'm on vacation this week too," she told me.

I heard this, and for a moment it didn't register; I thought she'd said I'm going away on vacation this week, or something. Joining her ex with the kids on the camping trip.

But... no; it dawned on me she hadn't said that at all. And the look on her face certainly didn't say that, either.

"...You... are?" I managed.

She looked at my surprised expression and laughed, lightly. "Yes," she nodded. "Till next Tuesday... all this week. God am I ready for it, too," she added.

"But... are you going anywhere?" I asked.

Cherie looked at me and smiled. "No," she told me. "Are you kidding me? The kids are gone! Got the house to myself, for a whole week." She laughed softly again. "I love 'em... but damn, that's a vacation just in itself."

I was still trying to deal with this new development. Suddenly the range of possibilities had expanded into wide untold vistas, uncharted and full of promise. I had the rest of the week off... and Cherie was going to be home, alone, till next Tuesday. It was as if the fantastic events of the past weekend had kicked off a cascade of ensuing circumstances, each one manifesting more perfectly, in a landslide of happy serendipity. It was crazy!

Just like Saturday night in the hospital, when all this had begun-- I was still surfing that avalanche down the hill, trying to get a handle on the rapidly-unfolding events... and trying not to fall down.

I looked at Cherie... still amazed to be in the company of such an utterly beautiful woman, and ecstatic with the secret knowledge we both shared about each other. It was a towering, sublime moment.

"Cherie..." I started.

"Of course you can come over, Mark," she told me softly. She placed her hand on mine. "In fact, I fully expect you to," she added.

I couldn't speak for a moment; my throat was closed. "I... I'd love to," I finally managed.

"Well, good," she stated, the matter settled. "I might need a hand around the house anyway, with some things," she smiled.

I shrugged. "Um, sure," I said, kind of idiotically.

She laughed lightly, and looked at me. "Mommy needs to keep an eye on her baby," she said softly. "Make sure he doesn't land up in the hospital again... hmm?" she arched an eyebrow.

I shook my head, and grinned sheepishly. "No... wouldn't want that again. Not this week, anyway," I added.

"That's right," Cherie agreed. "Or anytime. So I'm going to keep an eye on you, and make sure you're staying out of trouble."

I grinned. "Oh... I don't think I want to get in trouble with you, Mommy."

She eyed me, and said, "Oh... so you remember what I told you, right...?"

I nodded.

She patted my hand and smiled. "Well, aren't you a good boy," she said in a low, satiny voice. "Yes, well, I think you'll be just fine... if you remember that."

"I'll try, Mommy," I assured her, quietly.

She took my in her arms again, and I hugged her. "I know you will, honey," she purred in my ear. "And I'll try to be a good Mommy for you, too... ok?"

I gently ran my fingers through her long, flowing ponytail. "I couldn't ask for a better Mommy," I whispered back. "You have no idea how happy I am."

"Shhh," she patted my head. "I know... Mommy's happy, too. It's going to be fine." She held me for a little while longer, and said, "I'm going to make my little boy as happy as I can."

"I'm already beyond happy," I told her.

She laughed softly. "Yes, I can tell... and I'm glad," she replied. "But if you're a good little boy for me, and do what Mommy tells you... Mommy will want to make you even happier." She leaned back from the embrace, and caught my eye with her smile. "...Ok?"

Her baby powder was a sweet storm in my nostrils. I gazed at her, almost light-headed with disbelief and joy and gratitude. It was just too fucking good to be true. I couldn't believe how this was happening.

"Yes, Mommy," I almost peeped. "I'll try to be extra good for you, then."

She laughed softly again, and let me go. "That's my darling," she playfully ruffled my hair. "That's what Mommy wants to hear. I know you'll be fine."

Oh my God...

"So..." Cherie asked, coyly; "what are you doing for the rest of the day...?"

I looked at her, and grinned. "Nothing," I replied. "Well... I had a two o'clock with the Queen, but I can blow her off, no problem."

She giggled. "Awwww... you sure?" she said. "That's not very nice."

"Yeah, oh well," I shrugged. "She'll get over it."

"You're a bad boy," Cherie said.

"Yep-- sure am," I agreed with a grin. Then I realized-- "Well... except for when I'm with you," I added.

Cherie eyed me with amusement. "Uh-huh. Nice save," she replied.

I grinned, sheepishly again. "Well, you know... just saying."

"Yeah," she said, knowingly. "Well, listen... I've got some errands to run before I head back to the house. Care to tag along...?"

And here we go, I realized. "Sure... love to," I smiled.

She pointed to my coffee. "Ok... but finish that, first."

I looked at it; it wasn't even half gone. "Finish it...?" I repeated.

"Yes," she told me; "I don't want in in my car. So finish it, and then we can go."

I looked questioningly at her.

Well, that's kinda weird, I thought. "Well--" I started.

"Come on, bottoms up," she said, nudging the cup at me.

"Don't worry, I"m not gonna spill it in your car--" I assured her.

"Mark, listen," Cherie suddenly told me; "Mommy told you to finish your drink."

I looked at her, in surprise. In that moment, Cherie's warm, soft voice was laced with firm, non-negotiable authority.

I suddenly realized that she wasn't kidding around, at all. Not only were we not leaving until I finished my coffee, but I was supposed to down it, the whole thing-- right here and now.

"Come on, honey, we've got to go," Cherie told me, her voice even and tempered, but edged with impatience. Her eyes were cool and appraising, watching me. "...Do what Mommy tells you...?"

I considered this sudden shift in the circumstances-- as sudden as driving from a bright sunny day into a darkened tunnel-- for just a moment longer, and then picked up the coffee. Hey, well, whatever... let's play this game, see where it goes. I downed the cup straight down in a few seconds, and placed it on the table, looking at her curiously.

Cherie's smile returned just as full and warm as ever; "Good boy!" she whispered in a low, indulgent voice, her dark eyes gazing at me with pleasure and humor. "Ok, we can go now," she got up.

I got up and retrieved her jacket from the back of her chair, slipping it onto her; the leather was soft, buttery and fragrant. "Thanks, hon," she said, tossing her long flowing ponytail down her back. She took my hand. "Let's go, hon," she said, and then smiled and leaned close. "I want to get you home soon," she whispered, her sweet breath tickling my ear. "You're going to need a change when that coffee works through you, hon." And she playfully patted my butt. "Come on, baby..."

As we walked hand-in-hand past the tables towards the door, I glanced over at the businessman again. He caught my eye, and after a moment tipped me a little wink. I grinned and returned it, with a little nod.

Outside, it had quit raining, and the midday sun was breaking through gilt-edged clouds as we walked to her car...

to be continued...

• Thanks 1

I'm gonna have to agree, this has got to be my favorite story ever. Keep up the good work and good luck with the writers block. Hope everything gets a lil brighter in your world and you get a pep in your step. Thanks again for another great chapter and I look forward to more.

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught up on the story. Want to say that it sounds like a dream come true, and that many of us here wish we were in your prodicament. Granted many things can happen beyond this point but such a great story.

• 2 weeks later...
:P There is no other story on this site that comes close not even your other ones. This is my favorite. I hope to read more when you get ready with another chapter. :o While reading your story I realized I peed in my diaper. :Crylol: What words, expressions and how you put them all together just made me relax so much it just happened. Please continue with your story, we will TRY to be patient. :)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh my god. I just found this thread for the first time, and totally loved the story. I see there hasn't been a new installment in a while, but I'm hoping for more! This is probably my favourite story I've ever read. it's not like the generic, bumbling stories that usually tend to float around.

My mind would've been blown had any of this happened to me. Many thanks for sharing with us.

• 6 months later...