LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I understand what you're going through. I had to put my dog down a year ago. He was my first dog I owned on my own. It was one of the hardest decisions ever, but I knew it was the right thing to do. I made his last few days the best and spent as much time with him that I could. I shed many tears and even a year later I tear up on ocassion. He is sorely missed and still very much loved. I'm sorry you have to go through it too. Its not easy.

Some years back I had to make the decision to euthanise my furry best friend of 14 years. It was as painful as anything I've ever done but it ended her pain when nothing else could. It hurts like he!! to lose someone you love who has given so much of themselves to you :(

A couple of years ago I had to euthanize my dog. She (Sweety) was an old black lab mix and I absolutely loved her. She had bad skin cancer though and was visibly hurting. On the day we went to the vet I stopped at an old Park we used to take he to as a puppy. For that hour or so her pain was gone, she had a lovely smile again, and for the first time in months she was running around and wagging her tail.

I was so happy I was able to give her that one last moment of joy. Unfortunately it still hurts really bad for me think about it, especially since I still feel like I was the one that killed her (in that I was the one that ordered it).

My point is that it may hurt you to see him again for one last time, but don't deny your dog that one last time to be happy and in your arms. It will also give you a really good memory of him that I'm certain you will otherwise later regret not having.

• Like 1

I think it's important to see Bear again even if you know it will be the last time. I never really got the chance to properly say goodbye to my best friend, a 6 year old cat named Dusty. He was hit by a car and by the time I found him and took him to the vet, it was too late to do anything for him but end his suffering.

I just gotta say the same as others. It is not Bears fault of the outcome of his life. I see no reason that he shouldn't see your smiling face again. He was there for you when you needed him on what I can only guess was numerous times. Please do the stand up thing and be part of his life again. It's hard to say how long his health will hold up at his age and breed. Regardless of the Step father (Unless he chooses to be a real dick) If possible I think it would be a wonderful thing if you could squeeze out as many visits as possible. As a former Dog owner, my heart was torn apart when I had to give away my dog. The look in her face as she drove down the road away from me, staring out the back window with a look of complete loss and unknowing still tears at my heart to this day.