LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp need partner

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desmond kept squirming, bringing his legs together. While his coworker didn't seem to care-he envied her nonchalance in this horrifying situation-he did, and this was too embarrassing for him to put into words. "I like pepperoni, but cheese is good, too." He managed to respond, blushing a very deep red with the knowledge that he wouldn't be able to hold it in for too long. If he tried leaving the couch, he'd let go, and he most certainly didn't want that; the customer would think he was some stupid baby!

Ashley started crying more and ran out of the room. Her dress rose up just as she ran out and her soaked and messy diaper became visible. She didn't know this. She just kept running and kept crying until she hit the bathroom and slammed and locked the door and laid on the floor crying.

Desmond had just messed his already sopping wet diaper, and fled in desperation. He was going to flee with Ashley to the bathroom, to change himself, but she had locked herself in. Deciding that she would need time alone, he toddled back into the living room and whimpered in his squishy diaper, writhing in agony. He hadn't just messed himself; he'd made such a mess that the diaper had started to sag. Tears of humiliation and fear formed in his eyes; he felt like an infant, even more so so than usual. "I..." Biting his lip, he averted his gaze, and whimpered pathetically, unable to finish.

Jaime saw a diaper as Ashley ran off and could see the sag of one as Desmond ran off. She was disgusted. As Desmond came back and sat down she moved to the edge of the couch covering her nose." Go you just pooped yourself don't sit here."

I gently lift up your dress, plopping you on the ground as i untape your diaper. I empty the contents into the toilet before wiping and powdering you, making sure to get all that icky stuff off you. I slide a new diaper under you. I also add a huggies diaper as a booster inside just in case to make leaks less likely. I carefully tape you up, making sure you're comfy and protected. "I'm so sorry Ash. Don't worry, you're safe here."

Desmond flinched when his coworker told him off. "Fuck you." He snapped at her coldly, before leaving the room, red-faced and shivering. Without a word, he dragged himself over to the bathroom, diaper sagging under his pants. Whimpering, he lingered by the bathroom door, and eventually began bawling, humiliated and scared by this experience and unable to control himself. As he dropped to his knees, he felt tears brim in his eyes, and cried harder, squirming on his bottom as the mess started to move up from the diaper. On his stomach, crying pathetically in a messy diaper that had also dirtied his back, he was sobbing so heavily that he couldn't speak.

I step out to see you looking absolutely filthy. I stop for a moment, actually at a loss for what to do. Eventually, I lift you up and glance down at the small puddle forming on the floor.

Desmond kept his face covered, continuing to sob loudly. He eventually calmed down, and stared up at the customer in shame and terror. "...I-I-I..." He tried to say something, anything, that would get him out of this, but he couldn't think of anything to say. As he was lifted up, red-faced and bawling, the childish-looking teenager writhed in discomfort, squishing his legs against one another in a feeble attempt to hide the mess that had filled his diaper. Unable to speak intelligibly, tongue-tied and scared, he lowered his head to stare at his naked toes.

I lead Desmond into the bathroom, giving him a hug. "It's okay. I'll take care of you." I strip away the diaper and empty what I can into the toilet. I put the diaper and clothes into different plastic bags and ready the tub, letting him get into get clean. I look over to Ashley, giving her a hand up.

Desmond whimpered, and nodded his head. He hugged her back, and smiled slightly, rubbing his neck. "O-okay.." Wiping away tears, he crawled directly into the tub, grabbing a towel to wash himself with. Though he was still blushing, it had lessened to a bright pink from a vibrant red, and he was able to wash his privates without much of a fuss. He then tried washing up his back, and while it was much harder to do, he managed to get himself clean. However, he felt so very tired, and his eyes were starting to close as his body slid deeper into the nice, warm water of the tub.

I finish scrubbing you off and help you out, getting a fresh diaper out. I powder and wipe you gently and put a booster diaper inside before taping the larger diaper up. I give you another pair of pjs and a shirt.. Unfortunately you look pretty girly now since both are pink.

Desmond blushed when he saw himself, knowing that he now looked like nothing more than a little girl. Too tired to even bother with protesting, he yawned loudly, though his stomach did growl with hunger soon after. Squirming just a bit, he curled up into a very tight ball, closing his eyes tightly as he let out another yawn. He felt so tired that he couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.

Desmond ducked his head, and whispered, "Can you feed me, mommy?" unconsciously, unaware of what he had just said. He was yawning sleepily, rubbing his aching eyes with a pathetic series of whimpers and whines that sounded like those of a small child.