LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp need partner

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cuddle close to you as I lay with my head on your chest. I suck on my thumb wishing it was a pacifier and stay really close to you. I say in my sleep, "mama me wub mama." I was saying that I love the lady which my regressed mind thought was my mommy

i hold ashley and coo at her, letting her know things will be okay. i take out a diaper i had stashed in my dresser and change her right there, wiping and powdering her before gently patting her now very thickly padded tush.

Desmond was snuggling up to his teddy, curled up into a very tight ball. He clutched it to his chest as he gurgled, sucking on his thumb. As he squirmed and kicked his legs, he whimpered at the feeling of piss dripping into his diaper. Curling up tighter and ignoring his now soaked diaper, he held the bear to his cheek, nuzzling its fluffy pelt.

I walk over to ashley, quickly unzipping her sleeper and making sure to remove her diaper. I put a booster diaper on her first, then poke small holes in it and tape up another diaper over it. "Does someone want to stay in her jammies, or put on a jumper?" i say smiling back at my little girl