LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp need partner

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lift you up and take you to the bathroom, removing your dress and soaked diaper. I powder you and put on the thickest diaper i can find. It's a dry 24/7 with a booster inside it. Its so thick that you can't fully close your legs. I put you in a pair of footy pjs, not caring about what jaime might think about me owning a few, and scoop you back up again to take you back to the couch.

Just then i hear the pizza guy arrive at the door. I pay for everything then after plopping the pizza boxes down on the table near us, head back to the couch. I stroke ashley's head a bit.

Desmond giggled, letting the customer feed him the pizza. Cooing happily, he accepted each bite with a wide smile, "It nummy." He tried to eat as neatly as he could, but some of it smeared onto his face. After he wiped it off and blushed, he kept eating, until he had eaten four, large pieces of pizza. Now full and tired, content and bored, he mulled over the question. He was silent for a while, then spoke after yawning loudly, "Wan' sleep in crib." Desmond had a habit of rolling around in bed, and was rather nervous about falling and hitting his head on something. Squirming a bit, the oversized baby kicked his legs as he closed his eyes, and finally drifted off into a deep sleep.