LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp need partner

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desmond happily ate the tuna sandwich when he was fed, and cuddled up close to the woman with a coo of joy. "Thank you." He whispered, closing his eyes tightly whilst rubbing them with both hands, kicking his legs. After no time at all, he was asleep, with a full tummy and a clean bottom, blissfully unaware of his own childishness.

Desmond smiled in response to the kiss, and gleefully accepted the cookie. "Fank wou." He lisped while swallowing the cookie, eyes bright and happy as he cuddled up closer to his customer.

I soothe Ashley, rubbing her tummy. "Does somebody want food too?" I ask her, picking up on her regression. This situation was really strange but I feel like I am adapting quickly to it. I think to myself that this sounds like certain stories I've read before on the internet.

Feeling embarrassed but wanting you to be happy, i take off my shirt. I blush as I take off my training bra. i'm a bit insecure about my flat chest and chubby figure, but that doesn't matter to you as you suck on my nipples happily.

Desmond watched the scene unfold, but said nothing of it. Sitting up straight, he muttered something under his breath, mortified by his own behavior. Rubbing his neck, he examined himself, and sighed; he felt so strange, in this diaper, but it wasn't as bad as he'd figured. Leaning back, he muttered, "...I'm happy to be here. It's nicer than home, at least." This was embarrassing, and foreign, but he knew that it was better than going back home.

Desmond yawned, and nodded his head. "Yes, I'm feeling much better." He told her, yawning soonafter. Squirming when he was cuddled, and blushing when he realized his thumb was in his mouth, he removed his thumb to spare himself the humiliation. His diaper crinkled loudly, and he mumbled, "I'm tired..." As he trailed off, his eyelids began to drop, and he yawned once again. Unable to stay awake, he soon drifted off into a deep slumber, kicking his legs and whining in his sleep.