LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp need partner

I gently lead you by the hand. its subtle but i can tell you're getting a little more attached to me since you came here. I give you a gentle pat on the back, letting you know things are going to be ok.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boy took his customer's hand, tears filling his eyes as he shivered. "...I might need something different to wear. To make sure I don't get anything else wet." Desmond hated even thinking of it, but he knew what he had to do. He had to wear something else, from someone he barely knew, and..it made him feel dirty.

Desmond, thankfully, didn't cry; he lay on his back after removing the wet towel, shivering with anticipation. He had never worn a diaper before, and the thought made him nervous; what if his coworker noticed, and picked on him? What if Jamie kept bugging him even if she was told to stop? Desmond bit his lower lip, and lifted his legs to make the job easier, blushing redder than a beet. A woman he barely knew was about to diaper him... It felt strange, to say the least, but their boss did say that they had to do whatever she wanted...

Desmond smiled nervously before putting on the oversized shirt. "Th-thank you." He told the woman, blushing when he had felt his bottom being powdered and the diaper taped up around his waist. Before he could put on his pants, the customer did it for him, and he blushed a little deeper. After he stood up, barefooted and thickly diapered, he saw himself in the mirror. Desmond looked less like an eighteen-year-old and more like a toddler, with his red face, slightly chubby cheeks and wavy, short dark brown hair. The diaper budged very slightly from the pants he wore, and with the oversized shirt, it just completed the image. The overgrown toddler wobbled on his feet, and left the bathroom before moving down the stairs, clinging to the railing as if it were a lifeline. With a sigh of relief, he tottered off the the final stair, and waddled to the couch unsteadily, plopping himself onto his backside.

I get out of the bathroom and lead the two of you to see Jamie. "ok, we can head over to Ashley's place now. If you guys want to stay here tonight that's fine... I get the feeling you might want to given what's been going on."

I give Ashley a hug, letting her know things are going to be okay. I can feel her trembling a bit, obviously a bit scared. "it's okay, I won't let anyone pick on you. If you want you can stay with me Ashley."

It occurs to me then that i probably shouldn't have given Desmond the My Little Pony t shirt i did, even if it was the only thing that wouldn't be too small on him. he must be so embarrassed.

"Dont' feel bad ashley. I mean, i need to wear diapers still... Accidents can happen to anyone." I say blushing, but smiling at the same time. "I'll make sure nobody makes fun of you for something you can't control again."

Desmond sucked on his thumb for a moment, and muttered, "I'd like pizza..." Trailing off with a blush, he rubbed his neck, then glanced at his shirt. He seemed to not mind, and it wasn't too small; in fact, it was a bit big on him. Wriggling about, he bit his lower lip when he felt something deep inside him shift, and lowered his head, trying to hold it in.