LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rp need partner

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Desmond smiled at the customer and covered his wet lower half with the towel. "Thank you, ma'am." He told her calmly, his face bright pink with embarrassment as he followed his coworker to the front door. After all, he might as well be polite.

Ashley smiled and said, "can I please borrow a dress and maybe some panties?" She blushed at what her coworker said hating that she was getting made fun of for this. She said, "ma'am I was sorry I was rude today. I got in. A fight with my mom and I guess I just took it out on you. I'm sorry."

Desmond shuddered when he heard of a diaper, and folded his arms. He decided not to make fun of his coworker for it, but blushed deeply for a moment, and glared at Jamie. Before he could stop himself, he yelled at her, "Shut up, you stupid bitch! I'm tired of hearing your shit!" His sides heaved as he balled his hands into fists, tears streaming down his now red face. Desmond ignored the towel when it fell from his body, and without thinking, lunged for Jamie, ready to punch her in the face.

(I think Desmond should be forced to wear diapers and be treated like a baby because of his violent behavior.)

Jaime started laughing at Desmond's outburst. She put her globe in her pocket." Oh now your mad come on try to hit see where you wind up." She said in a cocky manner.her father taught her samboat and early age and she was quite good at it." As Desmond lunged Jaime easily hip tossed him and stood back up

I lay a towel under you, lifting your legs and butt as you sit down. I pour a lot of baby powder on you, which causes you to sneeze and blush a bit. After some awkwardness I tape up the diaper and give you a gentle pat on the back. "I'm sorry, I promise not to let anyone pick on you... This will stay between us, ok? Please don't cry..."

Desmond was sent sprawling to the ground, and glared bitterly at Jamie. He stuck his tongue out at her, rose up from the floor and stomped away, shoving her aside as he went. The annoyed boy muttered something under his breath before heading to the bathroom. When he saw the door was closed, he figured that someone else was already inside, and walked away from the door, choosing to sit on the floor in nothing but his now piss-covered towel.