LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Deliveries

Second delivery in less than a week to go missing. Both recorded as delivered to the address. One missing at the shop you collect from (twice). The other suposedly delivered to home but there was no knock, no card and no parcel which according tot he online tracker is in the back porch which i don't have. And the courier people were no help whatsoever.

Perhaps the seller offers a "signature required" delivery option? It costs more and can be a hassle if you're not there but it's far more assured ;) I ended up getting a PO Box again because of my own delivery issues- not cheap but effective :thumbsup: The delivery services here rate from OK to abysmal, FedEx being totally unreliable. That all seems to hinge on the local office; others have the opposite experiences.

Thankfully never had a problem with delivery (other than they can take ages to get here..), but its the sellers responsibility to make sure the package arrives and then it goes on trust

Given how cheap a simple black & white web camera costs these days I'd really recommend you get one. I looked at amazon and they only cost $20-$30. Of course, you have to have it delivered first.....

I would get a PO box from the UPS store or similar. I did that when I lived in a bad living situation and I never had a problem getting packages. Sure you have to go there during business hours to pick it up, but having it delivered to a business is much more reliable because they get more packages delivered.

Once I had a package of Omaha steaks go missing, though this was when I was just starting out "in the real world" and wasn't living in the best part of town. Nowadays I've worked at the same location for 7 years and lived at the same place for 5 years and they're less than a mile apart so the delivery guys seem to know me. Even one time I was at work and the fedex guy showed up with a package for me and it was addressed to my home.

I get all my mail sent general delivery, they ask for ID every time you go, and you have to set it up as an account at the post office, but other than that, it's pretty reliable. Good luck

I'm not sure what sinilar services are avaliable in the UK. I thought collectPlus would be fine since parcels are sent to a shop and help but that hasn't worked out this time. At least they can see that the parcel never left their system so my claim should go smoothly.

I would get a PO box from the UPS store or similar. I did that when I lived in a bad living situation and I never had a problem getting packages. Sure you have to go there during business hours to pick it up, but having it delivered to a business is much more reliable because they get more packages delivered.

This :Crylol: