LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[DD] Site Updated 05/14/2015

How can she be smoking?? She doesn't even have a cigarette in her hand! Silly! :P

Now what diaper is female #2 is wearing??? I want some of those! ( I like what in it as well ) ;):thumbsup:

And Female #3 is wonderful! I could pat that behind allllllllll day! Beautiful pic :D

• Like 1

Errrr...I think he said that the pic of the "smokin hottie" IS his wife, so he can drool over her all he wants! And I still don't see her smoking....maybe she put what ever materials she WASsmoking off to the side and out of the cameras range ;)

Or she's hiding a cigar somewhere we can't see :P

• Like 1

Some people just dont get it. Smokin hot. Like a hot grill or say if I had to give her a number from one to ten I'm saying she is a 450 which is smoking hot. Jeez. Guessin this guy has never seen a woman and said... wow she is smokin hot.

Oh, I got it right from the start.

He STILL hasn't answered the question though. So, let me rephrase it. How does your wife feel about you chasing after her and saying she is smoking hot? Flattered I would hope.

• Like 1

Even if you don't smoke ;)

Also, no one answered MY question about the diaper on female pic #2.....Those look awesome! :D as sodes who is wearing it ;)