LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB to DL or Vise Versa - Have You Changed Or Stayed The Same?

Personally I started off with myself being an AB when I was a teenager and in my 20s drifted to being a DL . Probably.my mid to late 20s I started messing around in the BDSM community and grew into a DL Daddy dom.

I start of being sure I was a DL and nothing more. Over time I started to acquire AB items - a paci, footed sleeper and one or two other things, until I decided I couldn't keep denying the adult baby side any more. Having embraced that I've discovered a slightly older little side which I really enjoy having time to let out.

I'm the same here too. I started off just wearing and using diapers when I was a kid. As I got older and more confident with who I am, I also started exploring my AB side as well.

I am a DL, with a small fascination towards AB. I've messed around with pacifiers and bottles and whatnot. I think, if I find somebody to explore those fascinations with, I might enjoy them.

I think that's the entire idea. Human sexuality, and desire, are fluid. Subject to change, especially due to experiencing new... experiences hehe.

i think i have always been a baby since my desires actually started when i was around 6 or 7 i think. as a baby, diapers have always been a big part if me, but whenever i am padded, i tend to enjoy playing baby. i remember when i was younger, i was pretty embarrassed whenever anything baby was on tv or if my mom or anyone changed a baby in front of me. id just get fluttered and become mesmerized in the baby talk or commercials wishing i was the baby the entire time, so i guess ive always been a baby at heart :)

WhenI first discovered my love for diapers I was purely just a DL. Shortly after I began reading stories on googlegroups and fantasized about forced regression. I didn't really dive into the AB world until a couple of years ago. For the most part I've only ever participated with myself, but I know that I enjoy the AB lifestyle very much.