LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Medium vs Large Dry 24/7s, not sure which fit me right

If it leaks early, it's either a bad fit for you or it's the wrong size for you. Or perhaps your 'floods' are more than it can handle. Diapers aren't really designed to deal with flooding- most perform a lot better with smaller wettings ;) If the tapes are staying put and the cover doesn't rip then the tapes are probably not too tight but you can try with them a bit looser if it seems to be a problem :thumbsup:

I have had the same issue both with Dry24/7 and Abena premiums, I to flood and most times The diaper can handle it and will last a few times. If you are just starting to wear and have flooding issues I would recommend changing after you have a large flood. It gets expensive but being dry and Ning the next time you flood the diaper will handle the volume. I have found that my flooding has been happening more frequently and of less volume since I started to wear 24/7 6 months ago for my OAB. Over time your bladder will shrink and you will flood more often. Eventually they won't be the full floods and your diaper will handle them better and will last longer due to the lower volume each time and will be able to wick better.

Best thing when trying diapers it order a bag of mediums and large if your are close to the max size in mediums, a I find the dry 24/7's are cut bigger then the Abena brand. Testing one diaper at time does not really give you enough info to decide if it's the correct one unless it's to small when you put it on.

Check out the Abena Air premiums they are a great diaper and are cooler in the summer then the plastic backed Dry 24/7 I have a case of 24/7's waiting for the cooler weather because they are to warm to wear now

Also to help avoid leaks (just started to do this myself) point down and you will use the more absorbent part of the diaper it takes a while to get use to I couldn't do it at first but now it's not uncomfortable any more and I haven't leaked in the last few nights (Night time wettings are new for me just started a few weeks ago)

Always travel with a backpack full of the supplies you need and keep it handy in the car.

Everybody's body fit is going to be different as most diaper brands fit different. I use 247's alot. I wear a small but it fits me like a medium as they run a tad larger. I wouldn't worry about how far up it comes as much as where your tapes are landing. If the diaper is too big it will be bunched up as you try and tape it. Creases under the tapes are a major issue with these diapers. They are really cut full which makes fitting them pretty hard for me. Adjusting them front to back to get the landing zone you will need for proper fit is pretty much what needs to be done. Once you have that figured out, it's time to move on to the other problem they have.

Outside or inside of what? Can't imagine your able to get them outside the leg gathers. But anyway, as you pull the diaper between your legs they should at some point extend upward inside the diaper on either side of your Gentinal area. They should basically form a pocket area within the diaper so that when you wet or mess it contains the flood of urine to allow the diaper to then wick away into the Pulp and SAP throughout the diaper. The leg gathers however should be checked so that the plastic is outside as that tends to break me out and make the diaper uncomfortable.

What repaid said, and it's possible you aren't getting a good seal around your legs.

Once taped on, the legs should be fairly snug. You should just be able to get one finger under the leg cuff. Any more and it's too loose, if you can't even get one, then its too tight and you'll have tape issues.

It's also possible Confidry diapers just don't fit your body type. Do try a few samples for several manufacturers. You will find a good brand that suits you eventually.

Definitely sounds like a bad one. I've had a couple of time where zipping up my pants in a hurry caught and tore the plastic too. That could have happened too you too.

Just got a sample pack of medium Bambinos. Kinda even smaller but for some reason they feel better than the Dry 24/7. It's weird though, you only get 48 per case with bambinos but 72 per case for only $18 more with Dry24/7.

Hope this isn't against the rules, but it's the only way I can really describe it. But do these look too small on me or is this how they're supposed to be? The dry247's came just a bit over my belly button (mediums) but the tapes on both diapers only came to my side, the dry247's came about half an inch more to the front of the landing than the bambinos.

http://i59.tinypic.com/97peo1.jpg

From my experience, those are just a little small on you but for the most part should be ok. It is a size range after all. Of course they still need to work good too. If not then you may want to then consider getting a sample of their larges and see how those fit too.

Not just possible, but quite common. One size will never fit all, and three sizes won't either. This is why XP just came out with their A+ in "regular" size which is in between medium and large.

• 2 weeks later...

So no picture, but I had a chance to try Bambinos Bellissimo large and they fit a bit better, but they again site near my belly button. They did last for more than 1-2 wettings then the mediums did. But they feel a bit to big on me honestly. I may try another sample of mediums just to be sure before I buy an actual case of them. I'm thinking maybe I didn't have the mediums on good enough or something. I just don't understand if my waist is 42-43" how the larges are so much bigger on me then they should be (in my opinion).

God, this is so hard sizing diapers on yourself lol. I don't know what to do =/.

This is actually quite common. Most everyone is used to wearing regular underwear which is pretty form fitting and designed to cover just the bare minimum. (briefs especially, and even boxers too). When they put on a properly fitted diaper it will almost always feel like it's too big. This is quite normal though, and is often a good indicator you actually did get the fit just right.

So I finally had a chance to get another sample of medium and large Dry247's, well I'm still confused as to what to really get for long term =/. Maybe I am putting them on wrong or something.

Here is a large Dry247 on me. The tapes constantly slip down and start to stick to my bareskin, the diaper starts to sag down a bit when dry between my legs, it's not like perfectly smooth like I think it should be.

http://i59.tinypic.com/4iycux.jpg

Like, the sides of it, should they be like they are, because I don't think they should be like that, just sitting square on either side. I was under the impression the sides ended where the diaper went around your crotch. Maybe it's me trying to hard to put it on laying down or standing up? I don't really know.

You've got the right size diaper, and their sides are just like that. I usually just tuck them in under its self. A lot of people also have problems with their tapes too. You've got to make sure you don't get the oil on your hands on to the plastic where you will be taping them, and definitely not on the tapes them selves. It also helps if you rub them on after sticking them. This helps make sure they have a good contact so they won't come off.