LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Got my fist pacifer

You won't regret it, trust me. That calms me more than anything else ever has--and I've tried everything from biofeedback to Prozac. If you're truly serious about using pacifiers, however, I think you should consider getting the NUK 5 and NUK 6 adult sizes--they're designed for the adult mouth, and since using them I haven't had the problems I had with baby pacifiers (such as chapped lips). It'll feel more babyish, too, because it's proportional and feels in your mouth the way it would if you were a toddler.

Came to also recommend a Nuk 5! I used to buy the largest baby ones available, but didn't really like the constant sucking I had to do to keep it in. After upgrading to the Nuk5, I can say that it fits way better and stays in without trying. Also, I find that I am able to keep it in my mouth the entire night, but that doesn't matter since my clip keeps me from losing it :)

I'm happy you had the courage to buy a paci. They are wonderful things, they lull me right to sleep. I have a couple baby bottles for a 1m/3m year old. I only have two paci's too, one for 1m other for 3m as well. I love the one my mommy gave me (good friend who shares my same fealings of loving the DL lifestyle ^_^). I just snuggle up with my stuffed fox and suckle on a paci and it is game over for me at night time lol. I fall asleep within a minute or two.

• 5 weeks later...

I gotta say, I prefer the mid-size baby paci that NUK makes. It fits my mouth good and doesn't smother it like the next size up. Maybe its because I have a good sized overbite. I dunno. Plus, if I want to feel more babyish I guess I should use as many baby things as I can

This is what I have. It had an orthodontic nipple which I got rid of (they look and feel creepy) and got one of the large agricultural nipples and put it in place

paci2.jpg