LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Maybe you can relate

I think most of us here can relate. It can take a while to get over the misplaced shame/hate society has placed on us, but once you do you become more sure of your self and are able to better accept your self (and your diapers) as well.

I think that many of us can relate to your OP. The whole concept of being an adult baby is so far removed from 'normal life' that trying to find a connection between it and the rest of our life can be a huge undertaking. But the truth is that you ARE normal. AB is just one of the infinite varieties of variation, this one just looking a bit odder than others, even though it isnt really.

So before I begin, a little about myself. I’m a North American male, in my 30’s and have been into diapers since I could form memories. I wet the bed until I was about 5 or 6, and so I wore a disposable diaper to bed. I remember hating them, having to wear them for bedwetting. But the first night I slept without them, I remember feeling so confused about why I missed them so much. I thought that for sure these desires would go away as I got older. Instead (as I have discovered) we must learn to accept ourselves, since they are not going anywhere.

lately I have been dealing with some pretty severe depression. In fact I was hospitalized for it for a few weeks. I don’t know if diapers are a main contributor to my depression, but I feel that subconsciously not accepting myself is part of my problem. I have since been discharged, I take medication, and today I spoke to a psychologist. This psychologist is now the third person I have confessed my strange interests to. The first two are my old best friend from school (took it well) and my wife (fully participates with me). I’m not sure what I expected but she took it very well, she comforted and supported me and assured me I am not crazy or gross. I feel a range of emotions at the moment and honestly relief is one of them. I’m smart enough to know that a psychologist isn’t going to ridicule me but being told that nothing is normal behind closed doors still feels good coming from a stranger. These are a couple of experiences I thought I might share, maybe you can relate.

One of the things my therapist told me that has sort of stuck over the years is that everyone has their own version of normal. It's normal for me for instance to use a wheelchair, whereas most people walk. What's more constant and-in my opinion a better question is this healthy?

I have seen many therapists who are always amazed that for a guy in diapers in a wheelchair I don't have a bad attitude.many seem to think being disabled and incontinent should equal Big chip on your shoulder whereas I believe these are inconviences and should definately not stop you from living and enjoying life.

Esther diapered by choice or by necisity enjoy your life,.some people drink eccesively some do major quantities of drugs in order to cope.I on the other hand use a wheelchair and diapers. Whether your reality needs or wants diapers embrace them and move on to the more complex issues of life that cant be accommodated with a simple diaper or wheelchair .there is only shame I. These aspects of your life if you let it effect youwhich is more shamefully taking a leak in a diaper or seeking out bathrooms to shoot up coke or heroin and possably dying of an overdose.I will take my diaper or powerchair anyday of the week including g a lifetime of diaper leaks in public rather than being found dead in the bathroom with a needle in my arm.

Thank you all for to kind words or support.

Thank you all for to kind words or support.

• 2 weeks later...

I can relate, though I didn't see a shrink about that (Though I did see them for being SBD-Socially Behaviorally Disturbed, in other words I have a VERY short temper) I felt more comfortable with myself and with other people when I started wearing diapers normally. I never felt "Right" trying to be like everyone else, wearing diapers felt normal to me, more so when I found this site many years ago (Posted under an old ID, forgot login and email I used back then) and realized I wasn't alone. We've simply chosen a different lifestyle, we're not hurting anyone so why no be ourselves? Now that I've also admitted to being a furry as well I feel normal, well, normal for me, A DL/Furry/Gamer.

I can relate, though I didn't see a shrink about that (Though I did see them for being SBD-Socially Behaviorally Disturbed, in other words I have a VERY short temper) I felt more comfortable with myself and with other people when I started wearing diapers normally. I never felt "Right" trying to be like everyone else, wearing diapers felt normal to me, more so when I found this site many years ago (Posted under an old ID, forgot login and email I used back then) and realized I wasn't alone. We've simply chosen a different lifestyle, we're not hurting anyone so why no be ourselves? Now that I've also admitted to being a furry as well I feel normal, well, normal for me, A DL/Furry/Gamer.

I can relate to you Nyte Kitsune. I had enurisis until I was about 15-16. There would be times I wouldn't "wet the bed" with a diaper on for a few weeks when i was like 11/12. After just two weeks my parents would take my diapers away in hopes I wouldn't wet the bed. Well not only did I eventually wet, not wearing diapers made me desire them even more, since I had gotten so used to them and enjoyed them. As for the "Furry" aspect, it would apear we both would be fox's XD