LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Impossible.

There are javascripts and Flash programs that will make it hard for people to save the file, but if someone really wants it all they have to do is display the picture in the web browser and then do a screen capture.

Anyways most of the places your picture will end up is always in a ab/dl related area. If someone see it then they must be intrested in diapers to even look.

The people that are not into this don't think of ab/dl places to go too...look how long it took me to even find out i was not alone..a very long time Nov of 05 and i was looking to find answers..they could be too? everyone has a secret just all of ours are different..what makes the world go round :)

Anyways most of the places your picture will end up is always in a ab/dl related area. If someone see it then they must be intrested in diapers to even look.

Very true. It'd be a funny conversation to say the least:

"Hey man, I saw your picture on this weird internet web site...."

"Yeah? and what were you doing there?"

The people that are not into this don't think of ab/dl places to go too...look how long it took me to even find out i was not alone..a very long time Nov of 05 and i was looking to find answers..they could be too? everyone has a secret just all of ours are different..what makes the world go round :)

Finding out you're not alone is probably one of the best feelings ever.

Wow Nov '05? I wrongly assumed everyone eventually came upon DPF, Bytemine, etc around the late 90s or so. Makes you wonder how many others might still be out there and unaware of the communities on the Internet. I should consider myself lucky I 'accidently' stumbled on alt.sex.fetish.diapers when I was only 15. Never forgot the feeling though.

Wow!!! do I feel old now!.. I was one of the first to find DPF, back in 1982. While there was a internet, it was no way near what you all know now. In fact computers (PC's) where just introduced. Pentium??? What we had, TI-99's, then Trash 80's (Radio shack TRS-80's) Or to be specific 8088 IBM. We didn't have soundcards, VGA monitors, god I thought 4 colors was cool after green screens, Heck I remember when they developed amber screens, then 286's, boy we were flying high then...

BBS's, Back when the computer was Hard to manage..Window's??? 2.1.. The blue screen of Death!!!!, Common any old school's wanna chime in???

How about Plug and play..back in the early 90's when you added a hard drive..no there wasn't any CD drives yet, meant a day or so figuring out Interupt conflicts. To buy a computer today is $400 that is 100 times faster and easier than ours. Flat scanners..mine in 92 cost me $1200, I probably had a good $4000 in a blazing 486-33 with a 40 meg HD.

I'm just ranting a tad, mean no offense, but boy do you guys have it easy now! I used to have a damn WebTV, cause computers were a strain!!. I programed in DOS! and Basic!..400 hundred lines of code to watch a stick figure move his hand and wave once.

The moral of this story..NONE! just that I started in DPF too, cept I found them outta a penthouse forum add. Welcome to the next generation, and it's a pleasure to know that..we aren't the only one!! :P

Guest diamondback688

i was laughing as a read your reply Repaid...im not old enough to remember those computers you named...i did see on the net about a month ago that the first computer turned 25 yrs. old though...

Yeah it's really funny the way things change, and DPF? they helped alot of people it's a shame that the company went to the "Dark Side". BTW I have a perfectly good 300 baud modem if anyone's interested, I switched over to Cable now and my posts shouldn't take 3 weeks to appear :P

BBS's, Back when the computer was Hard to manage..Window's??? 2.1.. The blue screen of Death!!!!, Common any old school's wanna chime in???

I dialed a bunch of BBS's in the early 90s, I was friggin addicted to Door Games (Trade Wars 2002 anyone?). Had a 486DX2/50, 4 Megs of RAM, with an external 14.4Kbps sportster using Panther 2.0 for DOS.

Paid over $250 for that modem when they first came out.

I still have my old IBM XT with 640K of RAM and a 20 meg hard drive. It still works too!

Wow!!! do I feel old now!.. I was one of the first to find DPF, back in 1982. While there was a internet, it was no way near what you all know now. In fact computers (PC's) where just introduced. Pentium??? What we had, TI-99's, then Trash 80's (Radio shack TRS-80's) Or to be specific 8088 IBM. We didn't have soundcards, VGA monitors, god I thought 4 colors was cool after green screens, Heck I remember when they developed amber screens, then 286's, boy we were flying high then...

How about Plug and play..back in the early 90's when you added a hard drive..no there wasn't any CD drives yet, meant a day or so figuring out Interupt conflicts. To buy a computer today is $400 that is 100 times faster and easier than ours. Flat scanners..mine in 92 cost me $1200, I probably had a good $4000 in a blazing 486-33 with a 40 meg HD.

I'm just ranting a tad, mean no offense, but boy do you guys have it easy now! I used to have a damn WebTV, cause computers were a strain!!. I programed in DOS! and Basic!..400 hundred lines of code to watch a stick figure move his hand and wave once.

The moral of this story..NONE! just that I started in DPF too, cept I found them outta a penthouse forum add. Welcome to the next generation, and it's a pleasure to know that..we aren't the only one!! :P

Wow!!! do I feel old now!..

Yes I know the feeling... I remember 300 baud modems...

My first "Leading Edge Model "D" (basically a PC XT clone)

Waiting till midnight so TradeWars reset. :)

I was in Birmingham at the time. One of our local boards

was called "America Online" (he sold the naming rights)

EXACTLY.... somebody told me once (like earlier this week), "You don't go web surfing for car parts and get a diaper page" and most sites, the pictures are NOT front and center, so they would have to dig into the site, and that just won't happen unless they are interested. and then you can ask "well what were you doing there in the first place - you must have some interest in it too"

boy Timmy, you are OLD........ I remember my first computer, bought it at a garage sale in early 90's, was a Commodore VIC-20 had a whopping 5K of RAM, floppy disc.... no try cassette tape storage. Then i got a Commodore 64, and a 1200 BPS modem. NOW WE'RE COOKIN

Then came the 8088 bought from a teacher at school, massive 2MB ram, and 20MB HDD, had color graphics, but i only had a amber screen, then got a 386, then a 486, then a pentium laptop, then I got faster machines

Oh the olden days, I had a handheld 256-gray scale scanner, Dotmatrix printer, then got a inkjet printer (ooooooooooooohhhhh)

I still don't have a working scanner (or rater i am too lazy to hook it up)

EXACTLY.... somebody told me once (like earlier this week), "You don't go web surfing for car parts and get a diaper page" and most sites, the pictures are NOT front and center, so they would have to dig into the site, and that just won't happen unless they are interested. and then you can ask "well what were you doing there in the first place - you must have some interest in it too"

The only thing that bothers me is the way Google will cross index a site.

So if I were to say post my non-AB/DL Myspace address here and google picks up on it and indexes it, anyone searching for the MySpace account would stand a good chance of coming across the post here at Daily Diapers.

I suppose the solution to this would be to have a few private folders that the Google spiders can't access.