LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Quiz Game

Guest diamondback688

Guest diamondback688

Hey all...so i thought up another game...its called the quiz game...very similar to the "Do You Ever?" game, but you can ask any random question that comes to mind...also NO CHEATING!

my question is a 2 part question...

How many mints are there in the US to mint coins?

What cities are they located in?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

wrong...you got 2 out of three though...Denver, Colorado , Philideplia, Penn. and San Francisco, California...oh yea...and your supposed to ask a question in the same post as you answer...

EDIT: BTW, the mint your thinking of in DC in the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, which prints paper currency...they also have a branch in Fort Worth, Texas..

^ I'm going to try to answer both questions as a double entendre...LOL

Okay post above == There are 13 root servers to DNS. Why? Seemed appropriate...Actually it was never intended to work the way it is currently implemented however once the Internet became public it was considered that 13 servers was a managable number of root servers based on the number of continents (roughly double). The answer to the second question is however many enough to add more subscriptions ;-)

v Do you believe in your government?

No. Unfortunatly, it is the best that the USA came up with. With out the government, we would be in anarchy. So, its still evil, just the better of the evils.

Does college truly educate you, or does it just prove that you always knew what you were talking about?

Well, that depends on the individual in question, I guess. Some are idiots, and could benefit from some teaching( But in many instances that would be futile anyway.). Some are intelligent and critical individuals, and would sooner or later manage to procure that type of knowledge by their own accord.

A philosophical question here: Do you view yourself as a materialist, idealist, or a dualist? That is to say; do you believe all is matter, all is mind, or that there is an interaction between the two? Please give the reason behind your reply.

Hmmm interesting question. I think I'm a realist and by proxy that would probably make me a dualist, I guess. I think the world is as it is regardless of how we humans interpret the environment. And before it comes up I hold the same view for the metaphysical as the physical views of the world/realm as we know it.

What, besides yourself, in your opinion, has been the single greatest contribution to the field of mathematics in the last 10 years?

Officially? Nope. Unless the astrological societies change their minds again. And oh yeah, it's the poincare conjecture...it is still uncertain if the strange German fellow actually solved it but if he did it is certainly one of the most import discoveries/solutions in our lifetime.

I'm going to ask this one because it was in an article I just read that didn't actually post the answer: If superman were on a planet with 10-100 times the gravity of earth would he still be considered "super?"

Diaperwerx, to answer two questions ago, the solution to Fermat's Last Theorem, although they didn't find Fermats solution.

Your last question is yes, if there is a yellow sun. He's Superman.

What do you think of the CIA advertising on the Discovery Channel?

(U.S. citizenship required.)

err dunno but a lot of who they employ seem to have applied through the comedy channel

I'd go with Twister, nothing better than rubbing bodies together than a good game of Twister, more fun at a AB Party though.

Can't think of a question at the moment. So I'll pass this one.

Okay here's a question my kid's asked me, why do your fingers prune up when you take a bath??

Because they absorb too much water. The skin is waterproof, but only for so long. So when you are in water for a long period of time the wwaterproof oil on your skin washes away. It only happens one fingers and toes because the rest of your body has hair on it.

Why do people need sleep?

It's a metobolic reflex, to reduce the load of energy your body uses, to allow a redirection of said energy to be directed towards cell repair. Although I agree with Dolly on that. They also are very close to having a medication that could dramaticlly reduce the need for sleep allowing the body to go into a constant state of repair, such as like reptiles which can regrow body parts.

BTW on my last.

As far as I know, wrinkled fingers result because the keratin-laden

cornified epithelium on our hands and feet takes up water; the swollen

keratin causes the wrinkling. You'll notice that skin on other parts of

our bodies, which is thinner and doesn't have nearly as think a stratum

corneum (the dead layer that is mostly keratin), doesn't wrinkle. The

stratum corneum is by far the thickest on palms and soles because the

keratin is needed in places where the epidermis gets the most wear.

Okay, this is a fun one for me as a pilot, what makes a plane Fly?

Okay, this is a fun one for me as a pilot, what makes a plane Fly?

:rolleyes: I'm surprised you're asking, everyone knows the answer to that one - The Pilot of course!

(sorry, just couldn't resist :blush: and I'm interested to hear the real reason, just as I was interested to read about why pink & wrinkly feet & hands -and the sleep one. Thanks for that.)

D :thumbsup: lly

I guess seeing as you asked and I'm next I will answer, but first let me tell you my friends think I'm a walking encyclopdia of useless info. I personally will set and read and watch TV on subjects like that, now my wife thinks I'm the smartest guy in the world as I have armchaired quite a few million dollars watching game shows:)

Okay the answer isn't the propeller as most people believe, that the plane is propelled forward gains speed and the contol surfaces "force the plane into flight"

Although it's something quite close.

The fact is a Plane or Helicopter for that matter, fly do to a higher pressure under the aircraft created by the stucture of the wings (blades for Helicopters).. without getting to technical a wing is shaped with a curved surface on top and a flatter if not flat surface on the bottom as the prop moves the plane forward, the air on the top due to distance moves slower to reach the other side, while the air on the bottom moves faster.

What the heck.....well simply there isn't as much air on the top of the wing as the bottom, therefore making the air more dense or higher pressure under the wing thereby lifting the craft up. If you've ever heard the term Stall in aircraft, it doesn't refer to the engine but that the lift on the wings is no longer sufficent to hold the craft into the air. Also if you travel abit in jets and watch the wings, they flex up just before the plane lifts off (Yeah it's normal) sometimes enough that it scares ya. But thats my answer in proof of the pudding so to speak.

Okay Flight 101, is concluded hope to see you all in the air soon!

Now for another stupid question: If you have a Ink jet or Bubble jet printer like most, how does it work??? (hey I told you I was a vat of uselessness)