LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've no plan for the future. I'm at a crappy job that only covers the cost of my car. The time I moved out I had to come back because I couldn't afford to live on my own. My home town is a craphole and I want to see the place burn. I'm tried my hand at college for year and got nowhere. I feel like a reject to the world. If I wasn't so stubborn I would I quit trying years ago. I don't know why I don't.

Sounds like you just need to leave your town and strike it out on your own. I've done this with nothing more than the clothes on my back and my crap car at the time (and a court order to leave- but that's besides the point). I had just enough money to drive from Michigan to Florida and spend a few nights in a crappy hotel. I got a temp agency job (what ever they could give me), and I managed to scrape by. First day to day, then week to week, then a few years later it was month to month. Almost 18 years later I'm now good for no less than 6 months even if I lost my job tomorrow.

Thinking of Doing this myself, leaving this trash hole. Of course the best thing I did was go to a job rehab place. ( I hope) I told them I will be "Willing To Relocate". But think about this, if and when you do go to another place you will realize that "This place sucks also", but me? I am thinking Arizona. B)

I tried the whole move to a better area thing and didn't get anywhere. The job market was just as shitty. I couldn't find a decent job and had to come back home.