LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Appropriate response?

There is no possible way a monthly visit from a parole officer is more expensive than a 6 month trial followed by many years of federal incarceration.

Advocating for the low intellect people to be removed from society is a very dangerous path to pursue.

These people may say stupid things, but were never a threat.

Our society needs a third option in the criminal justice system. Not just guilt or innocence, but a way to monitor people who have expressed a desire to break the law and cause harm to others.

Evidence based of course, with authorization by a court of law.

A simple hearing should be sufficient to analyze the evidence and authorize reporting requirements.

To be effective, the monitoring must be accompanied by appropriate life and work skills development programs.

After this many thousand years of putting people in jail, crime still continues.

Ideological ideas keep blinding us to the facts, jail does not reduce crime or keep society any safer.

If it actually worked, we would already have a safe society with very little crime, unless you think a few more thousand years or going back to harsher methods that have been tried in the past will make crime disappear.

Who ever said anything about criminal justice or incarceration. I'm talking about good old fashioned concentration work camps that have an overall net profit associated with them. Yup, a dangerous path for sure.

I see, because concentration and forced labour camps have such a positive past history.

No forced labour operation has ever turned a profit in all of history.

The economics of confinement and supervision requirements ensure that expenses will always exceed revenue.

It may be possible to price high enough to generate profit in a monopoly sector, but convincing customers to support that régime might prove very difficult.

And of course, you'll need a bunch of cash to buy the whips.

I see, because concentration and forced labour camps have such a positive past history.

No forced labour operation has ever turned a profit in all of history.

The economics of confinement and supervision requirements ensure that expenses will always exceed revenue.

It may be possible to price high enough to generate profit in a monopoly sector, but convincing customers to support that régime might prove very difficult.

And of course, you'll need a bunch of cash to buy the whips.

Not as hard as you might think. The Chinese are already doing it, just look at the Apple iPhone manufacturing facility or the various clothing manufacturers. We even had it in the USA during the great depression on farms and such.

Of course they go by different names and use different tactics, but it is to achieve the same end goal.

Not as hard as you might think. The Chinese are already doing it, just look at the Apple iPhone manufacturing facility or the various clothing manufacturers. We even had it in the USA during the great depression on farms and such.

Of course they go by different names and use different tactics, but it is to achieve the same end goal.

You may find that system installed in your country eventually.

If the debt was called in, China would own the US.

The US government doesn't even turn a profit on its operation, and hasn't had a balanced budget in a very long time.

I find it very hard to believe that a government with that record could run a lemonade stand with a profit, never mind a large work program.

I think a little stint of living and working in China would produce a different evaluation of their system.

• 1 month later...

Always good to report it to moderators, just in case, and let them handle the matter. Sure the guy might just be an idiot blowing off steam, but there are smarter ways to blow OS's steam than making real or imagined bomb threats. A little common sense goes a long way.

After all the situations since and before 9/11. It is better to be safe than sorry. Report it to Admin, but also alert local Federal or State law-enforcement agencies. All threats credible or not are investigated as if they were real and could save lives.

We truly live in a different power hungry world Bettypooh, that I agree. We have Police now that sworn to uphold the Constitution constantly pushing, even up to and violating rights of citizens. Some people believe the Police are there to protect them...well Warren-vs.-The District of Columbia shot that all to Hell. People sit behind a keyboard and think they're anonymous and hidden from the world and can type anything about anything without consequences because they feel like it or they're pissed off about something. Frivolous lawsuits come before US Justices everyday because someone was stupid or dumbass enough to not "read" or have common sense that "HOT" coffee may be ... I don't know "HOT". Or some mother sues a cereal company because their children are obese and the parent didn't exercise control over the child with portions or I don't know "Common Sense". Some woman because she didn't get bacon on her burger came back with a shotgun and now is suing for pain and suffering... Reason, Common Sense, Intelligence I think all have been excluded from the teaching curriculum in schools and workplaces anymore.

There are or were laws on the book of resisting arrest up to and including taking the officers life if you knew without a reasonable doubt you were not guilty. ( Indiana) Warrants are only as good as the research behind them to find a reason for arrest. It is also only as good as the judge(s) for whom the warrants are signed. The officers that execute them also.

Something similar was once codified at the Federal level too but apparently soime higher court overruled it so it doesn't apply anymore. That section basically stated that any officer of the government who knowingly attempted to use their authority in a manner which violated an innocent persons rights no longer had any authority to continue that approach and no longer had any legal protection themself because oif that. Same section covered 'color of law' where laws were wrongfully stated or applied with knowledge of said authority being treates as the same as above.

Unfortunately our history is written by the Victor. 1970 "history" was also too "new" to have been taught to me in high school back in the 1990's,and being born in 76 this is actually news to me.

The story is a very familiar one though, and keeps getting repeated in different forms. You're right, at some point enough will be enough and the government will come to regret what the appropriate response of the public will be. Till then....