LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moment of Meltdown

I'm on the verge of a Chernobyl type melt down (and I swear I'm not just throwing a temper tantrum). I am 3,000 miles away from my favorite stuffy and now I'm being ignored by my boyfriend (who volunteered to be my substitute stuffy until I got back to the states). I don't know what to do, seeing as the pillow is not snugly. I just want to cuddle.

After typing this out I realized it might be more temper tantrum like than I thought, but I seriously haven't held Peter Panda since Christmas. I'm don't melting down now. Who else would have a melt down over a stuffy?

I have a travel bear that my wife gave me four years ago and he always travels with me. She doesn't let me leave for the airport, cottage or anywhere without him. My female colleagues love him and usually want a picture whenever we go to a new city. I wouldn't have a melt down without him but I certainly wouldn't be happy.

Snugglebear

i cant even sleep with out my Fuzzy in my arms so i know ware your comming from but you can always get a temp that you can use even tho it will still not be the same (at lest at first)

If I am separated and away from a plushie or a stuffie, It's not a big deal to me as long as I know they are safe. They are always with me in my heart and my connection with them stays strong. I do not need to hold them and hug them to feel their love. :)