LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From time to time, I look at other networks such as ABKingdom and ABDL Pixel. My latest one is ABDL Community. The attraction was that it had social groups although I fear those are falling into dususe, but I had a Yahoo Group that had 900 members so I guess I am a bit spoiled, and I am a member of non-ABDL social groups and they have their use. One can create a social group with tools and prcedures availaableat DD but it would take creativity

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=40247&hl=

and may not be worth the effort

I did not even finish the join process. As I was looking through the "I am a..." choices. I saw the usual suspects save one category:P Adult Kids, No "Little Girl" thogh there was "Sissy". Now, any site that can have "Furry" but not "Adult Kid" does not have it altogether as far as I am concerned: There is no place for me. I also looked at the "Seeking" choices and found "Rough Daddy

http://www.abdlc.com/

Nein danke: I did not even finish the entry process

The more you look, the better Daily Diapers looks I have looked at 4 or 5 sites and the only ohter one I find acceptable is ABKingdom and that is a bit dead Diaperspace and Diaperbook were sleazoid and banned at RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME. FetLife is self-conscious, ABDL Pixel has a too-large lunatic population, I could not even get into Ikrinkle (al though DailyDi likes it. I have no judgenemt on it) and ABDL Community just doe not make it in the complete department

It seems that I spoke sooth when I called DD "The DPF of the twenty-first centry" and, like DPF, it appears that it is the gold standard for ABDL sites. Even ABKingdom, with which I found nothing wrong, is just a bit dead

Thumbs down on ABDL Community; not a full-fledged Community

So I see. I read the fairewell speech and I have mydoubts. If the site was making a go of it, he would have found someone to continue it. when Krystina left this world. GorlTalk. To made a very smooth transition to a new owner

When I was there a few months back, there was virtually no action

Rechecking Ikrinle I also see no Little Girl selection