LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grey's Anatomy - "Give Peace a Chance"

For those who are a fan of Grey's Anatomy, it is on the Lifetime network during the weekdays. In episode "Give Peace a Chance" Season 6 Episode 7, Dr. Grey (Ellen Pompeo) wears a diaper during a long risky operation, Dr. Yang (Sandra Oh) catches Dr. Grey with the diaper in her hand and they have talk about it. The show does zoom to Dr. Grey's butt with her 'adjusting' the diaper.

I saw something like that I think...notthat I watch that program at all....it might have been on youtube ;p But the "diaper" in question is actually a pull up (protective underwear) and they don't really hold much, but the ones they chose seem to be pretty bulky regardless. probably a "protection plus" brand of something like it.

what ever....should have been at least a Depend with tabs....sheesh :P if you are going to talk about diapers at least use a real one! :P

I saw something like that I think...notthat I watch that program at all....it might have been on youtube ;p But the "diaper" in question is actually a pull up (protective underwear) and they don't really hold much, but the ones they chose seem to be pretty bulky regardless. probably a "protection plus" brand of something like it.

what ever....should have been at least a Depend with tabs....sheesh :P if you are going to talk about diapers at least use a real one! :P

Have you seen the ones they use in hospitals? Cheap and flimsy.

Seen? I've used them (uuugh, shivers). It is nice to see society slowly becoming more accepting with adults wearing diapers, but I do wish they were better diapers in general.