LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends In The Uk

huggieslover

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, now that there are a number of us in the South East region, does anyone have any suitable premises that we could arrange a meet at?

We keep talking about it but are lacking the (private) space.

Any ideas?

Hey I'm in the south east too, unfortunately I don't have my own place but if you get something sorted then let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Just wondered how many of us live in the UK. I live in Hampshire and would love to speak to other DL's that are around the UK. I also spend lots of time in South Yorkshire too. feel free to email me... huggieslover@hotmail.co.uk or add me to msn (same addy).

Speak soon!

Huggieslover!

I live in sussex quite close to you, looking around it seems like there are a few dl/abs in your area it's a shame so many off us still hide away instead of meeting up on sites like this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How about all us Southerners meet at a pub in Brighton?

Im thinking 22nd or 23rd November?

We would have to be fairly discreet though!

I'd be up for this, it's only about a 50 minute drive from here to Brighton, plus it's an easy one at that.

It'd be nice just to meet with other dl/ab's, it doesn't have to be full on or anything.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

AB/DL New Years Party

2009/2010

To be held in a secret location close to Gatwick in December 09 / January 2010

Possibly on new years eve itself!

Price will be approx. £10 per head to cover hire of location (with secure parking facilities) and party food and drink.

This is an AB/DL meet, so don't expect lashings of alcohol, instead there will be baby food, pizza, jelly, squash, milk etc.

Diapers can be supplied at extra cost by prior arrangement.

Dress will be adult casual until inside the building as we must pay respect to the neighbours, once inside you will be expected to be in suitable baby/DL attire.

Disabled access available.

This is your party and I NEED YOUR HELP TO PROMOTE IT.

*To register your interest please message me through DiaperSpace - look me up by user name happywhenwet*

All details will be emailed out to those who registered nearer the time.

Watch this space!

Happywhenwet

• 4 weeks later...

Because for �10 I don't want to be sitting in the corner slowly wetting myself sucking my pacifier, I could do that at home.

Besides, I don't really want to travel to Gatwick.

And he hasn't really 'sold' me the idea.

Trust me you will not be alone in that corner !! lol I too would be slowly wetting myself but Im sure me nor you will be the only incontinent folks there Abrera ! :)

• 5 months later...
  • 13 years later...