LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman stalker sends $1,000-worth of adult diapers....

Lol I saw this story earlier and thought that was really nice of her to send that amount of diapers haha. but I wonder if she paid for them or did something like a "pay upon receipt." Surely she wouldn't spend that much money on diapers just to be evil?! Then again, she does seem crazy enough to do that...

Did anyone read the entire article? The woman went ape shit. She passed leaflets that a sex offender moved in, made a fake account to get buyers to their house, made the neighbors think the husband was writing love cards to all the neighborhood women, put their accounts on a sex site, and essentially set the wife up to be raped. Posed as the wife, and said that she wanted to be raped... The diaper thing is trivial at this point. This woman completely harassed the couple, and was let off way too easily by the criminal justice system.

Did anyone read the entire article? The woman went ape shit. She passed leaflets that a sex offender moved in, made a fake account to get buyers to their house, made the neighbors think the husband was writing love cards to all the neighborhood women, put their accounts on a sex site, and essentially set the wife up to be raped. Posed as the wife, and said that she wanted to be raped... The diaper thing is trivial at this point. This woman completely harassed the couple, and was let off way too easily by the criminal justice system.

People can wrongly feel wronged. Do you remember What About Bob? There was an immigrant couple who were saving their entire lives for their dream house, and the doctor came in with their money and bought it. The Gutmans hated the doctor because of this. Really, the doctor did not wrong them at all, he had the money and he bought the house. This woman felt wronged and went berserk. I wonder how often incidents like this happen.