LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time in adult diapers..

Jakewol12

It was my first time buying adult diapers today. I went with the pull ups instead of the straps. I like to be able to re use them if possible..(is that weird ha) and they were a lot more loose than I thought they would be.. I like the feeling of it being tighter.. And with more padding. Is there any adult pull up/diaper that has more?. I have to put on like 4 to make it feel good. Which isn't really too bad.. But I'd like a really padded tighter diaper.

Pullups will never be as tight as the taped nappies because they are designed to stretch and flex much more, I would suggest that pretty much any tape on nappy will also have more padding.

There are a few good pull-ups for adults but the ones you buy at retail stores will be marginal at best. Depends are probably the best of that lot, and Kmart still sells plastic-backed tape-on "Depends Protection with Tabs". For anything better you'll need a medical supply house or to buy online B)

Just an FYI.. Haha I don't pee in the diaper if I re use it. If I re use one it's completely clean..

That's cleaner than what I've done. When I was younger and didn't have much money to buy diapers I used to wear a the same wet diaper a few times before throwing it out.

I'd wear it one day then put it in a bag and a week later if I didn't have anymore clean ones I'd put it back on. But I stopped that after the ammonia from the urnine started to burn my balls too often.

Never will do that again.

• 2 weeks later...