LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Call me weird, but...

itzKiT

Just out of curiosity, I have a question. Haha. Does anyone here ever wet til their diaper is full, then take it off, throw on a doubler (ie under jams or goodnights), then put the wet one right back on? I do. I love the feeling of the fullness. I know most throw in the doubler first, but for some reason or another, I'm bass ackwards. I like to soak it, then throw on under jams with a few mods and put it back on. Just curious.

Please no *Bad idea, don't do that* posts.

I know it's odd, but I've always been odd. Different. Unique. I blame my backwards processes on being left handed. Haha everything I do is backwards.

Never tried that one, but sounds interesting.

I'm left handed too. My wife says I think backwards, but I think righties are the backwards ones.

My fiancé and I have the same "argument" but I always cap the conversation with "I may be wrong handed but I'm in the right mind" since us lefties use more of the right part of our brains. Haha wins it every time.

I can't say I've ever done that. It's a bit different when you're actually incontinent. I hardly ever try and take my diaper to it's maximum capacity. Often I will even change at certain times of the day regardless of how wet I already am. This is because I know it will be a long while before I will get to change again and don't want to overly risk my diapers leaking.

Rather often, I will put one a diaper and when it is time to change. I will take it off, put on a new diaper, and then put the wet one back ontop. I do this when I want to feel that thickness build up. I prefer this method to just doing a double diaper because when the first diaper is full I essentially change into a fresh dry one, giving my skin a break. whereas if I just did a double diaper I would just be getting more wet.

Rather often, I will put one a diaper and when it is time to change. I will take it off, put on a new diaper, and then put the wet one back ontop. I do this when I want to feel that thickness build up. I prefer this method to just doing a double diaper because when the first diaper is full I essentially change into a fresh dry one, giving my skin a break. whereas if I just did a double diaper I would just be getting more wet.

That's essentially the same reason I do it. I love the fullness, but sometimes I wanna feel dry whole I enjoy it. I don't really like to double diaper, so I usually grab unset jams or goodnights. Something light and dry.