LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

why do we almost never meet?

jay-uk-dl

It seems to me, that for all of the pages of ads for meeting up very few ever actually do so.

I have been a dl since long befor i even knew what one was, and i first logged onto DD in 06

yet i the same as most have never met an ab or dl, (well not knowingly at any rate).

Or , well maybe i have met one in an unrelated situation or sth, but not for playing.

I am fortunate tho, as i have shared my dl side with my ex and exex, my exex was dolly diaper

im sure her posts are still way back on the boards, an my ex was a carer in an oap home so

was used to changing nappies and i helped readily by making mine wet ☺.

but when it comes to meeting another dl or ab for mutual fun it seems impossible an we all seem to

be so scared of taking a chance its almost unbelievable.

Male dl 42 essex, cant accom,

likes changing , otk, maybe more...................

I have met and had a long term relationship with a lovely baby girl through this site and had one other meet up through Diapermates. So it is possible but I understand what you're saying.

I think a lot of cases are guys looking for girls and only having guys reply. Can't really blame them for not following through but the community seems to tire of these posts pretty fast.

I've missed out on a few munches/meet ups purely due to geography, bad timing or shared living situations. Although it seems there are those out there who are able to have regular meet ups with other members of the community.

Me and my babygirl just joined abdlnet in the hope that people are a bit more motivated towards get togethers on there than on here. We need playdates!

I've noticed that

some girls on ABDL sites hardly want to meet anyone and rarely do, They just like to sit in chat and every so often go "oh look another HNG"

AB mainly want to AB because AB only want playmates and stuff so some AB tend to ignore DL.

men really only want to meet nice young cute looking ABDL girls which isn't likely going to happen

most

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...