LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

So sick of my mom

tayiie

Re: education

You can get a job without one. You'll have to work twice as hard and realize that there is a cap to how far you can go. Best advice is to get a job, and go got school part time. Sure it will suck but eventually you will have an education and far more opportunities. And money??? He'll that's why they invented financial aid. Technically the poorer you are the more aid you get. My cousin was flat broke, divorced with 2 kids. Who paid for her bachelors degree?? The government.

In sweden you almost can't get a job without an education, it's nearly impossible, and how do I know this? Because I've been told so from our "Government" (which is so not whats its called here but whatever it's almost the same stuff and I don't feel like looking it up) and if you had read my texts then you would had known I possibly can't go to school because either I'm

A: Too old (which I actually got respond on today that yes, I am too old to start high school)

or

B: grown up school only have speed classes which is only three months long, I need longer time than that, and you only go to school once or twice a week.

Huh, Our college classes in the US are only three months long. We don't really consider those speed classes though (which we do have as well, those classes are condenses into a month and a half- now that's a speed class). Still, I can see why you would have problems with that.

I'm too old to get an education now, at least for free which it is if ur between 15-19, but when u hit 20, theres no way back I guess. Sure theres this school for adults, but I've tried going there, no, that's nothing I want to do ever again, all they have are speed classes and I can't handle that.

Your never too old to learn.

There are three ways to learn.

1. Pay to be taught, schools fall into this category.

2. Get paid to learn, apprentices working for skilled professionals.

3. Self instruction, The most flexible route. Take as much time as you need. With the internet, this route is much easier. If you can post on this forum, you have the collective knowledge of humanity at your fingertips. Make some use of that functionality.

You missed the fourth way Kevin: Having it forced on you whether you wanted it or not :o Some things like getting evicted for not paying the rent, speeding tickets for driving too fast, and going hungry because you wasted your money elsewhere will teach you something too :( The fourth way is there to help you when the first three fail even though it won't seem that way at the time :whistling: Take advantage of the first three and you will see a lot less of the fourth B)

• 1 month later...

Education helps with getting work but not the end if you are lacking. I have two nephews that neither graduated from high school. Both have jobs, children, and a good place to live. It all goes to how much you want your own life and how hard you are willing to work for that life.

It also depends on job availability.