LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Idea What To Do

I was diagnosed as clincally depressed about 5 years ago following the death of my mother. It didn't come as a surprise as I self-diagnosed about five years prior to that and mental illness runs on both sides of my family. School has always been a major stress point for me, but recently with College, it's gotten to the point where thinking about it triggers me into at best a stressed and depressed state and at worst suicidal ideation. In fact, last semester I ended up on a 72-hour hold when the topic of school put me in a bad place in a therapy session (I no longer see that therapist and am a little bitter about the hold).

From a business point of view-

First you have to work with whoever your 'financial angel' is when you don't have the $$$ to work with yourself. I detest a lot of what my own 'boss' does but my improving finances override a lot of that. It's a skill-set you have to develop; few are ever without having to deal with whoever is providing the funding.

Thank you for all the advice. I wrote that while in the middle of the anxiety so it sounds whiny to me now and address things that don't normally bother me. Thanks for letting me vent and giving me some things for thinking about it.

My sympathies, as I know the feeling when it comes to depression and school. My wife pushed me to quit my job and go back to school. I did, and then she left me during my first semester. We reconciled and moved to another city after school was done for the semester. We spent two more years together while I went to school, then she left me AGAIN during my final semester. I managed to keep my grades up, mostly because it wasn't a hard program to begin with, but I'm short by ONE class. I've had to move to my mother's (at 30) and find a job, so I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish it.

Since quite a few people have already commented and have said some great words of wisdom (they have actually helped me today too), I wanted to try and help with your point about not knowing what you want to do and having no experience.