LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Agecomfort Service

It used to be that when I'd order from Agecomfort they'd ship almost right away and I'd get my order in days. The past few orders it has been getting slower and slower, I'm waiting 8 days now and have yet to see my order actually ship. Six days to get an order fulfillment notice - and still no tracking numbers so still not shipped. This is the third order that's gone like this.... Anyone else in the same boat? I'm not impressed.

It can be a sign of their having too many orders to handle quickly. It can be a sign that a critical employee is absent. It can be a sign that their caring about the business is waning. Only in my first example is it a good sign- everything else doesn't bode well for them if it continues :(

I ordered for the first time from north shore ,I have heard and read a lot of great things about them ,I placed my order this morning around 900 am . checked this afternoon and it showed as already being shipped . I ordered their supreme plastic back briefs , they are their flagship diaper so hopefully they are as good as the reviews say they are