LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

No Pants Day

Yesterday was 'no pants day'. Saw pictures of people, including plenty of women, riding the NYC subway dressed normally except for missing pants. So, yes, real underwear was in view. No big deal.

It would be a bigger deal to see a diaper, but how much bigger? And would it be less of a big deal if the diaper were clearly infantile, like a Snuggies or other AB disposable? After all, the original idea behind no pants day was to do something just silly, not the no pants challenge to raise money for a cure for IBS.

So here's the question: would you consider it just a part of the silliness, a good opportunity, therefore, to wear your baby diapers, not a 'brief' that people could misconstrue as making fun of incontinence and, therefore, in bad taste and not funny, an inappropriate spin on no pants day?

For new York at least, there have been plenty of sightings of people wearing an adult diaper during their no pants day. I don't believe it would be pushing it too much to be just one more seen in a diaper. Everywhere else, we'll lots of factors could determine that. But yeah, wearing a baby diaper would be pushing it just about anywhere.

If I knew that someone's cell phone pic of me wouldn't end up being plastered nationwide or going viral on the internet I'd be tempted to wear a cloth diaper and infantile-print pair of plastic pants, or a all-in-one style of diaper in an infantile print.

• 2 months later...

If I lived someplace like New York City, or San Francisco, or LA, and my wife was accepting of my AB/DL side of my personality, and my friends and family were aware, then I would have no problem with dropping my pants and showing off my diapers that day.

I wore a babydoll nighty and a frilly set of matching plastic pants (as well as carrying a large teddy bear) during one of the HHH red dress run prelewds (the Friday night Lingerie run).