LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Obligitory Intro Thread

Hey there, I'm JenAndTonic. I've lurked for a long while but I finally wanted to join and start contributing to the community. A little about myself, female name aside I am biologically a male but I have a bit of gender dysphoria and age play is a space where I can explore being the gender I truely identify with. I choose Sissy as gender, but its the best of several imperfect options. Sissy, to me, implies a kind of overt, extreme femininity but my little, isn't like that. Not a trans-girl either because, due to social, familial, physical, and business factors, the possibility of ever transitioning doesn't exist for me. I identify as a woman, but as a woman who, shock of shocks, likes generally the same stuff i do (video games, writing, books, geek culture) and is uncomfortable with gendered expectations. My play age is 'some-many', but I guess to simplify my headspace is usually somewhere between a 4 to 6 year old, clever but shy little girl (who still has some, ahem, toilet issues). I play other ages too, little and middle, but this is the one I eem to default to.

Hello

Why not try out LG (Little Girl)? That is the only one you did not mention

Thanks for the responses all. My first story is up now if you haven't seen it already. A 'just in time for (Eastern Orthodox) Christmas story' about an DD/LG couple and how they spend their first holiday season in a new city. It's called Santa Baby. No trigger for diapered folkloric characters, a reference to a song on the radio at one point. If I could rename it, it would be called "Merry Christmas to All, And All in Goodnites" seeing as that's the pun that got my brain rolling on the story.

No, it is not just for females. There is a whole LG culture just waiting to be explored and it is only a click away