LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AdultClothDiaperMe.com - Any Experiences?

Has anyone had any experience with www.adultclothdiaperme.com? They make the super undies. I am looking to purchase a pair of the nighttime adult pull ups (will purchase more if they work) but am skeptical of their protection and as well as to the legitimacy of the website.

Hmmm. I've never heard of them before - but that doesn't mean that they're not legit! I hear about new diaper companies all the time! Their website seems pretty legit to me, so I wouldn't worry on that front.

They are well known here. This is my experience, although not with diapers

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?showtopic=46667

I missed the "Me" Eeek!. Thanks

Here they are

http://www.adultclothdiaperme.com/

I did not see any panties. This appears to be some kind of AIO. I would not trust them not to leak. a serparate panty adds coverage beyond the bounds of the diaper whereas with an AIO the two are joined so the waterproof part does not overlap the diaper

I'm not sure about the company either, but I can tell you that those 6 layers are not enough for overnight wetting unless you dehydrate your self. That's what I'd use for daytime, but overnight needs at least 10 layers to be absorbent enough. Of course I'm a heavy wetter and sleep on my side too.

I have one of their overnight diapers. It works quite well, and is waterproof across the entire diaper. They look like they are waterproof only in the middle because they use two colors of PUL and sew them to look like boys undies.

• 1 year later...

Yeah, the Monley Pants look great they sold out of my size before i could order though, they said they are restocking soon and will also have the snap on diapers again, I'm looking forward to trying those