LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting a Snug fit with you diapers

Im sure this has been covered a few hundred times now on this forum so forgive me for making a repeat post. I have a size 38 waist and am considered a husky individual. As of recent, i have been wearing Tena Slip Maxi's exclusively as i liked their fit on me for the most part in size medium. I have a friend that changes my diapers for me from time to time and has told me repeatedly that the front of the diaper should be at or slightly over your belly button for a secure fit. I upgraded to the Tena slip Maxi size large ( Thank God the plastic version ) and have noticed that now, i can get the front of the diaper up over my belly button but cannot get a snug fit around the rear leg gathers. I have pulled the bottom tapes so snug that now, the tapes arent even on the tape landing zone and it still feels quite loose. I took a nap this afternoon and had wet in my sleep and woke up to a soaked onesie and wet bed. Any help is appreciated.

Wear them in a way that works for you- there is no particular way that is "right" or "wrong" to wear diapers ;) Since it's the bottom giving you an issue, try taping the top then doing whatever you normally do- walking, sitting etc.- while seeing where the bottom likes to go with your hands but not taping them. It might help to use a marker to show you where each position lands. Tapes can be horizontal or aimed diagonally (usually downward) so keep that in ming while experimenting. Eventually you will find what works, or that with that particular diaper and wearing method it will not work :( That's when you try something different; a different diaper or a different way of wearing the ones you've got.

It may also be that Tena just doesn't have the right fit for your body shape. Every manufacturer is different so you should probably try another brand or two to see if you can find a better one out there.

I have experienced the same occurrence with this specific brand of diapers. I have tried putting the diaper higher, lower, and to be honest I have to agree with Brian, "Tena just does not have the right fit for my body shape". Other brands such as Attends, Bambino, Dry24/7 etc... fit me well. I have a snug fit with all of these brands.

A lot of people will tell you what works for them with the products they use but in my experience really what you need is to just get good at it and figure out what brands/sizes work for you. Some diapers will just never fit satisfactorily for some people.

I used to have trouble as well getting a tight fit around my legs. What works for me is, after you get the diaper positioned (laying down) you legs are usually bent. Before you tape the bottom tape straighten your leg out then tape tightly.

Thanks for all of the information provided guys. I just really enjoy the comfort, fit and capacity of the tena slip maxi in medium at least. I know it's not all about what everyone else says, I just figured it might be good to try a size up and see if the capacity and fit got even better which wasn't the case here. Now, I have a case of diapers that won't fit me properly. They are posted in the buying section here. Two full unopened bags and one bag missing about 8 diapers. Hopefully someone will want them and pay the reduced amount. I paid with shipping $125. Looking to get best offer.